Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

ok ive installed and all seems ok.so when the channel changes transponder or feq this will auto find them??? without having to rescan etc thank you
 
Great work but waiting for vix mod version with placeholder skipping to test it out!
 
ok ive installed and all seems ok.so when the channel changes transponder or feq this will auto find them??? without having to rescan etc thank you

if you have set "Use NIT Scan = yes" in the menu options, then transponder and freq will now also be updated each time you run autobouquets. there is no need for any additional service scan. service scanning can still be used, as the plugin will default to running an automated service scan if you select "Use NIT Scan = no"
 
Last edited:
A major problem which I had on older versions is also on latest one. When I press up or down the channel list comes up and if I keep pressing left it stops on 301. Any fix?
 
Updated to build 325 and I have the custom.txt file but when I run the script the custom changes don't get made. I have selected use custom =yes.

Also if I manually move 103 with 178 for example when I exit the move mode the channels I have moved to 101/3/4/5 all now appear before channel 101 in the all bouquet.
Any ideas?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Found a fix, there is no marker for the movies section and once i add it i can move left. Also another problem is that moving left on the channel list from bbc 1 causes the vix spinner to show and the box needs tp be restarted. I think it freezes due to the placeholders. I do not use the hd first option.

Please add the marker and try sorting the freezing issue.

Thanks
 
Found a fix, there is no marker for the movies section and once i add it i can move left. Also another problem is that moving left on the channel list from bbc 1 causes the vix spinner to show and the box needs tp be restarted. I think it freezes due to the placeholders. I do not use the hd first option.

Please add the marker and try sorting the freezing issue.

Thanks

sorry, but i cant seem to replicate a missing Movies marker using the latest AutoBouquets E2 plugin.
unless you can explain more about, under what circumstances this can be replicated and tested as not working?

i also cannot seem replicate your freezing issue using the none HD First option. is this an image specific issue, or does it happen on other images?
i have tested the latest plugin on 5 different Pli and none Pli based images and all work fine without freezing or missing Moves marker.
i cannot test with a vix spinner as i dont have a vix spinner test box.

Where do I put the Debian folder?

you dont need to put it on your image, these are the src files for creating the AutoBouquets .ipk installer
 
Last edited:
Updated to build 325 and I have the custom.txt file but when I run the script the custom changes don't get made. I have selected use custom =yes.

at the start of the script process, does the output display the settings for custom as true on screen? did you use a unix compatible text editor to edit your custom.txt file?

Settings:
HD First is false, Numbered is true
Updated is true, Placeholder is false
Parental is true, Default is false
Custom is true, FTA Only is false
 
at the start of the script process, does the output display the settings for custom as true on screen? did you use a unix compatible text editor to edit your custom.txt file?

Settings:
HD First is false, Numbered is true
Updated is true, Placeholder is false
Parental is true, Default is false
Custom is true, FTA Only is false

Will check the settings...
Does the custom.txt need to contain all numbers? Also I notice the file seems to contain the list of channel numbers twice, is this right?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
All sorted. Spotted a had a problem in my custom. I had 105=171 but 171=171 so guess that didn't help.
As suggested I set default bouquets to no as was set to yes. What does that setting do?
Cheers!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
ive not kept up with this plugin yet but do you need to do a full scan of 28.2e every time you do a bouquet update?
 
ive not kept up with this plugin yet but do you need to do a full scan of 28.2e every time you do a bouquet update?

no scanning is required during bouquet updates, just set the option for "NIT scanning = yes" and eveything is done internaly within the plugin script now.
the internaly coded NIT scanning only takes 1 minute by the plugin instead of the previous required manual service scan which could take 20-30 minutes.

a full manual service scan is only required once before running the plugin for the first time so that we have the intital active 28.2E channels to grab our data.
 
I think it is Vix specific. Can you add a marker to the Movies section in the sky channel numbering list. That will sort the problem as all other sections have markers. Also, if I go on 101 and press left, the vix spinner comes up and I have to restart the box as it hangs.
 
Also some channel names are not correct. For example, channel 798 should be Zee Cafe not Zee Caf, 814 should be Channel S not CHS9 and 834 should be Channel 9 UK. Some channels in the movies section have names that don't look nice. For example Skyprem+1 would be better as Sky Premiere +1 and some channels names have space and then HD and some without.
 
a full manual service scan is only required once before running the plugin for the first time so that we have the intital active 28.2E channels to grab our data.
I can't see a need for a full scan. Single transponder should do fine.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top