Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Hi Guys,

I've installed the plugin but when I run, I get a WGet error. Duo is connected to my network and is online (1 channel etc work without a problem), any ideas?

Cheers
 
yes i think so...along with other variants
 
I think the dvbsnoop is the issue, autobouquets seems to be ok,...it works well on the ultimo, so was thinking it might be nemisis related...even change bouquets from catseye to vhannibal setting...did a rescan on 28 east
 
I used the other file on a TM800 and left the plugin to do everything and it worked a treat, I didn't install dvbsnoop or anything. might be worth a punt trying it.
 
yes...think i will go for a clean install, then give this another try...giving me head damage, but unless its image related, i really cant see what i have done differently
 
to have official epg button press numbers for your channels using autobouquets, you need to keep the "28.2E -- UK Bouquets --" bouquet at the top of your bouquet list. this bouquet contains the channels ordered into their correct button press positions. the generated category bouquets do not contain placeholders and are only placed into correct order. if you delete first -- UK Bouquet -- and add 100 placeholders instead, you will no longer have correctly spaced channels in remaining bouquets for the official button press numbers.

Thanks for the heads up!

Is it just the 28.2 UK bouquet that must remain at the top or must all the auto generated bouquets remain above personal bouquets to keep the sky numbering?
 
Its the the very first one titled 28.2E-------UK Bouquets, you can delete the others but sly numbering will remain.
 
FAO Lraizer:- If you select Anglia W HD, the ITV channel coming up is Meridian, should be Anglia or London, not sure if you can fix this.

Also 783 or 4 should be Star Plus but that is not being pulled across. and where star plus is should be the HD variant of it
 
Its the the very first one titled 28.2E-------UK Bouquets, you can delete the others but sly numbering will remain.

Thanks Stan, I get that ok!

Is it a limitation of enigma2 that the same channel number can't exist in multiple bouquets?

For instance, in 28.2E ---- UK Bouquets RTE One is correctly set at 101 but in Entertainment the channel number is 1071 for RTE One. Can this not also start at 101 or is this not possible?
 
Its not afaik possible mate, ( even thought the bouquets are titled differently, the number is sequential and starts from the last channel in the previous bouquet.
 
Cheers, it's a pity..

I wonder how the Sly box handles this, be really neat if it was possible!
 
If I do a download. Then edit the bouquets to swap the HD channels using dreambox edit. Then upload these changes to my box. Next time I do an update will the channels stay in the same order or will I have to do the HD swap again?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
No need to use DBE you can use the remote and move mode to swap the HDD channels.

Only neec to do the swap with the terrestrial variants of the HDD.

I tried te update on a TM800 and it kept the changes but on my ET9 it did not
??
 
Thanks Stan will give it a go later and see what happens

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
I have been having a good old mess with this script this evening, sorry LraiZer :eek:

I was curious on not ommitting the place holders on the individual bouquets and not just the 28.2 UK Bouquet. I now have it changed so that it doesn't generate the 28.2 UK bouquet at all and that it simply creates each bouquet and puts the placeholders into each generated bouquet so that the numbering doesn't go out of whack.

You need to have your own bouquet though placed at the top with 100 channels or channels and placeholders so that Entertainment will then carry on from 101, Movies 301, Sports 401 etc.

The only downside is that in each of the generated bouquets there are blank lines where the placeholders were placed to keep the channel numbering correct. Anyone know if there would be any way to code the channel listing screen so that it would simply skip a channel if the number didn't contain any channel data? I guess that this could then throw the numbering out too though...
 
FAO Lraizer:- If you select Anglia W HD, the ITV channel coming up is Meridian, should be Anglia or London, not sure if you can fix this.

Also 783 or 4 should be Star Plus but that is not being pulled across. and where star plus is should be the HD variant of it

Star Plus HD is a bug in the code where by, if last line of data file is a single channel on a transponder then this channel is not being processed and written to the bouquets. this bug is now fixed and will be in next update.

ITV1 HD Meridian is the correct channel for West Anglia HD, take a look at the Entertainment Bouquet TV Listings for West Anglia HD? you should see "Meridian Tonight" in the listings.
 
Star Plus HD is a bug in the code where by, if last line of data file is a single channel on a transponder then this channel is not being processed and written to the bouquets. this bug is now fixed and will be in next update.

ITV1 HD Meridian is the correct channel for West Anglia HD, take a look at the Entertainment Bouquet TV Listings for West Anglia HD? you should see "Meridian Tonight" in the listings.

I don't know why that is mate but am base in East Anglia and HD has always been London and when selecting West Anglia its bringing the right SD channel across which is Anglia and BBc east but not HD, which should be BBC London as that is between us and the area covered by Meridian

Not a biggy for me as I just replace it with London

HTML:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meridian_Tonight
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top