Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Can I ask if anyone's lraizer autobouquets e2 has stopped working? Mine just won't update anymore and says cannot connect to remote host 127.0.0.1. I have made no. Changes in the last year it has always been working?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
 
You sir are an absolute genius. This has been bugging me for 3 weeks it seems that tsmedia corrupted my install of open Web if. I tried to reinstall openwebif and it says it conflicts with tsmedia. So I removed tsmedia and reinstalled openwebif and walla! It now works. Thank you so much

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
 
I've been using Autobouquets E2 for a while now and it's my preferred ABM - I'm running Open ATV 5.1 on a Zgemma H.2S - There are a couple of niggle I have and I wondered if anyone had any pointers.

1) Because I'm using Slyk1 HD skin (V3) with CrossEPG and CrossEPG Tabs enabled (which shows the bouquet at the top of the channel list) instead of showing the bouquet as 'All Channel' like other ABM do, it shows 28.2E UK Bouqets (See the screen shot below). I'd like to be able to control the name of that bouquet by means other than manually editing the result
abe2tab.webp

2) It would be really nice to have some control over which bouquets are included - Other ABM have options to exclude standard bouquets from being added

3) When my Scan completes I end up with twice the number of bouquets needed - One set with the ch numbers added and a further complete set without channel numbers. The second copy of bouquets appear after the credits bouquet. Why does it do this and can it be stopped? EDIT TO ADD, THIS APPEARS TO BE UNIQUE TO OPENATV as my OPENVIX Image does not do this.

4) I'm not sure why, or whether the help is just misleading, but if I happen to use another ABM, or flash a build with Bouquets already present, AB e2 doesn't write anything unless I disable the 'Make Default Bouquets' option

Thanks for any help and I'd love to be part of expanding the use of this great extension.
 
I've been using Autobouquets E2 for a while now and it's my preferred ABM - I'm running Open ATV 5.1 on a Zgemma H.2S - There are a couple of niggle I have and I wondered if anyone had any pointers.

1) Because I'm using Slyk1 HD skin (V3) with CrossEPG and CrossEPG Tabs enabled (which shows the bouquet at the top of the channel list) instead of showing the bouquet as 'All Channel' like other ABM do, it shows 28.2E UK Bouqets (See the screen shot below). I'd like to be able to control the name of that bouquet by means other than manually editing the result
View attachment 46533

2) It would be really nice to have some control over which bouquets are included - Other ABM have options to exclude standard bouquets from being added

3) When my Scan completes I end up with twice the number of bouquets needed - One set with the ch numbers added and a further complete set without channel numbers. The second copy of bouquets appear after the credits bouquet. Why does it do this and can it be stopped? EDIT TO ADD, THIS APPEARS TO BE UNIQUE TO OPENATV as my OPENVIX Image does not do this.

4) I'm not sure why, or whether the help is just misleading, but if I happen to use another ABM, or flash a build with Bouquets already present, AB e2 doesn't write anything unless I disable the 'Make Default Bouquets' option

Thanks for any help and I'd love to be part of expanding the use of this great extension.

Sorry we don't offer any support for Zgemma receivers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sorry we don't offer any support for Zgemma receivers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't need support for my Zgemma - I'm more than happy to support myself. This would operate the same on any box you through it at. I would have hoped that anyone wanting to improve this product would have been welcomed??

But let's focus on my first and most important question - How would I go about changing the name of the first bouquet during the creation, as post editing it with a bouquet editor get's overridden.
 
You need to ask elsewhere. There is no support for users with clone receivers on this forum.

We'll direct you to the answer to your query when you come back with a supported receiver.
 
You need to ask elsewhere. There is no support for users with clone receivers on this forum.

We'll direct you to the answer to your query when you come back with a supported receiver.

Wow. Really Wow. What a l33tist attitude.
 
Bouquet Channel Sort changing

I am tyring to change my bouquet channel sort.

In Bouquet Channel Sort I have changed from large 1st bouquet to HD first. No matter what I try I can't get the Bouquets to display HD first.

I have tried deleting all bouquets, restarting and redownloading but still get the large 1st bouquet first.

Any ideas?
 
Post the following screenshots please:

1. Settings page of plugin.
2. The first bouquet opened


EDIT:
The first five channels in teh forst bouquet will always be the SD chanenls. This is becuase not all regions have a HD equivalent.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top