Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

How would I go about removing the entire Sky Box Office Bouquet? I can manually black list all of the SBO channels but the bouquet is left behind.
 
Hello

If i am on blackhole image how do i go about getting the latest bouquets maker?
I know in open blackhole it updates with the image but what if you want the manual ipk for blackhole image?

Before it used to get posted on the downloads section
 
Hi,

I've seen that there has been an update to the AB 28.2 now at 1.0+git71 but there are now 3 individual.ipk files whereas before there was one......which .ipk file should I use for Openvix 5 on my Xtrend ET8000 box?
 
I have also one little problem with the new ipk, my bouquet is missing skysports news, despite having it in my custom3 list?
 
Hi,

I've seen that there has been an update to the AB 28.2 now at 1.0+git71 but there are now 3 individual.ipk files whereas before there was one......which .ipk file should I use for Openvix 5 on my Xtrend ET8000 box?

If you have a Spark, use sh4
If you a Wetek, use the ARM
All others will be mipsel

Those ipks are only uploaded for people who can't/don't want to wait for latest image.
 
Last edited:
mskhan01 said:
I have also one little problem with the new ipk, my bouquet is missing skysports news, despite having it in my custom3 list?
Double check the number you are using exists. We have removed the non working ones and moved the Irish ones into their place.
 
I have gone back to previous version-downloaded from plugin feed & all seems back to normal.Cheers
 
That is not helpful in identifying issue. Updated image will contain latest version on the plugin server.



At least you are sorted!



Request for others experiencing problems, please attach a screenshot showing your settings and attach any personalised files.
 
Last edited:
Sounds like you have the Numbering System set to HD instead of SD? Working sports news was moved to 406 in latest supplement.txt, so you would now need to change 05=451 to 05=406 in your cusom_sort3.txt file.
 
Just according to Lraizer's suggestion after swapping to SD settings & updating my custom 3 file for SD channels, all working fine with the new updated plugin.
 
Hi, How do I compile the autobouquets.cpp myself? I notice in the github notes it says this file needs compiling for specific systems (I presume this means different architecture ARM/MIPS etc) - I tried downloading the repo and running makefile which spits out a bunch of error, but also make spits out some dependency errors, which I was able to manual download (not sure if this was the right way to do this), but then further spits out errors which seem to relate to arguments that I need to supply.
Code:
c++  -o autobouquetsreader autobouquetsreader.cpp
In file included from autobouquetsreader.cpp:14:
./frontend.h:1:1: error: expected unqualified-id
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
^
./frontend.h:22:11: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
                  • <b><i>source navigation</i></b>  • <a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h...
                        ^
./frontend.h:22:11: error: declaration of reference variable 'bull' requires an initializer
                  • <b><i>source navigation</i></b>  • <a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h...
                        ^~~~
./frontend.h:22:17: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
                  • <b><i>source navigation</i></b>  • <a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h...
                              ^
./frontend.h:22:17: error: declaration of reference variable 'nbsp' requires an initializer
                  • <b><i>source navigation</i></b>  • <a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h...
                              ^~~~
./frontend.h:22:22: error: expected unqualified-id
                  • <b><i>source navigation</i></b>  • <a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h...
                                   ^
./frontend.h:22:61: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
                  • <b><i>source navigation</i></b>  • <a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h...
                                                                          ^
./frontend.h:22:61: error: declaration of reference variable 'bull' requires an initializer
                  • <b><i>source navigation</i></b>  • <a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h...
                                                                          ^~~~
./frontend.h:22:67: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
                  • <b><i>source navigation</i></b>  • <a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h...
                                                                                ^
./frontend.h:22:67: error: declaration of reference variable 'nbsp' requires an initializer
                  • <b><i>source navigation</i></b>  • <a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h...
                                                                                ^~~~
./frontend.h:22:72: error: expected unqualified-id
                  • <b><i>source navigation</i></b>  • <a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h...
                                                                                     ^
./frontend.h:22:144: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
  ...navigation</i></b>  • <a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h">diff markup</a>  • <a href="ide...
                                                                                                                  ^
./frontend.h:22:144: error: declaration of reference variable 'bull' requires an initializer
  ...navigation</i></b>  • <a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h">diff markup</a>  • <a href="ide...
                                                                                                                  ^~~~
./frontend.h:22:150: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
  ...navigation</i></b>  • <a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h">diff markup</a>  • <a href="ide...
                                                                                                                        ^
./frontend.h:22:150: error: declaration of reference variable 'nbsp' requires an initializer
  ...navigation</i></b>  • <a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h">diff markup</a>  • <a href="ide...
                                                                                                                        ^~~~
./frontend.h:22:155: error: expected unqualified-id
  ...navigation</i></b>  • <a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h">diff markup</a>  • <a href="ide...
                                                                                                                             ^
./frontend.h:22:200: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
  ...href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h">diff markup</a>  • <a href="ident">identifier search</a>  •&n...
                                                                                                                                  ^
./frontend.h:22:200: error: declaration of reference variable 'bull' requires an initializer
  ...markup</a>  • <a href="ident">identifier search</a>  • <a href="search">freetext search</a>  &bul...
                                                                               ^~~~
./frontend.h:22:206: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
  ...markup</a>  • <a href="ident">identifier search</a>  • <a href="search">freetext search</a>  &bul...
                                                                                     ^
fatal error: too many errors emitted, stopping now [-ferror-limit=]
20 errors generated.
make: *** [autobouquetsreader] Error 1

Only trying to further my knowledge here really, never tried compiling C++ code before
 
I wrote a step by step HOWTO setup an open embedded devshell to compile autobouquets for mips sh4 arm STB's HERE if it is of interest?
 
I'll take a look. But I'm guessing this will achieve what I'm looking for. Thanks. Fingers crossed


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top