Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

@LraiZer ROI scanning working fine here, Irish ads on the Irish channel versions. Script working well, thanks.
 
thanks, i will be starting to integrate andys vix fixes and mods soon to create next plugin .ipk release.
 
post number 1 now updated with the latest test script to make it easier for users to find. from now i or another member of staff will update post 1 as and when new updates are available.

post number 1 only has latest script and dvbsnoop,
it doesnt have the latest actual plugin autobouquets_e2 .ikp installer?
 
post number 1 only has latest script and dvbsnoop,
it doesnt have the latest actual plugin autobouquets_e2 .ikp installer?

i just grabbed the last uploaded file you placed in this thread, if you can post every thing necessary i'll re post them in the first post of the thread.
 
ok not to worry, i just grabbed all the files from UkCvs there all now in the first post.
 
can you change file name in first post to the same as posted above with the underscores? thanks
enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201208212300_all.rar
 
can you change file name in first post to the same as posted above with the underscores? thanks
enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201208212300_all.rar

no worries will do now.
 
can you change file name in first post to the same as posted above with the underscores? thanks
enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201208212300_all.rar

Just wanting to give you a personal thanks for this plugin. Had a look at your bash script and it is truly a work of beauty. I'll show this to my colleagues and tell them to STFU next time they bleat on about how Bash scripting is a dead art! :)
 
Thanks LraiZer was using the VIX Version..:p

yes, i have just tried republic of Ireland hd with latest test script for the autobouquets plugin and all is fine! the entertainment bouquet contains itv2 hd,itv3 hd,itv4 hd,itv1+1,itv1 hd,itv2+1,itv3+1,itv4+1,itv2,itv3,itv4.
maybe you are not using the latest test script or you are using the vix version that does not add these channels?
 
Would it be possible to be able to select what bouquets you want missing? eg Religious, Shopping, International, Gaming and Dating, Specialist and Adult

It would be nice to have a trimmed down bouquet list, getting rid of the crap that I never watch.
 
Last edited:
Would it be possible to be able to select what bouquets you want missing? eg Religious, Shopping, International, Gaming and Dating, Specialist and Adult

After you run the plugin, if you delete these bouquets they won't be recreated when you use it next.
 
Can I ask if the first post could be cleaned up, with links to the latest needed files, and how to install and configure?

I did a reinstall of 3.0 and found I had to trail through the thread to find certain files and instructions on how to get this working. Could be a lot easier!

Great work on the plugin btw ;)
 
Can I ask if the first post could be cleaned up, with links to the latest needed files, and how to install and configure?

I did a reinstall of 3.0 and found I had to trail through the thread to find certain files and instructions on how to get this working. Could be a lot easier!

Great work on the plugin btw ;)

I did that well over a week ago. all the newest files and change log etc are at the very bottom of the first post in this thread. you can also use the ViX modified version which is available to download via the feeds.
 
i have amost integrated the vixed version with my latest version which has quite a few extra enhancements, so some newer files should be available for testing in a couple of days time.
 
Guys,

Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong...as I'm a Noob to this !!

Followed all the instructions in the first post....the plug in is there...however, when I go to London/Essex HD i get the following line --


Execution Progress :

/bin/sh: /usr/script/autobouquets_e2.sh : not found

Execution Finished




Any help appreciated.....thanks guys
 
Have you checked the file is there, and that it has 755 permission?
 
file is there....cant seem to get 755 though

owner ticked read, write and execute.......701 ??????
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top