Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

it will update the database of channels on the box ( the channels found under the all channels heading ( red button ) ) but it wont touch your custom bouquets at all.
 
thanks for quick response, i get it now, so if i were to use the one created by this plugin, use dreambox editor to edit and tranfer back to box, will it then auto update do u think?

If not how do i create a new bouquet on top and transfer only few channels from international to the new one, i need to do this for someone who insists few channels on top. i use the move option but cant figure out how to move into a diferent section.
 
thanks for quick response, i get it now, so if i were to use the one created by this plugin, use dreambox editor to edit and tranfer back to box, will it then auto update do u think?

If not how do i create a new bouquet on top and transfer only few channels from international to the new one, i need to do this for someone who insists few channels on top. i use the move option but cant figure out how to move into a diferent section.

What I do is but the few channels i want at top in the Favourites bouquet and move this to the first bouquet position. I have DTT channels and some regioal veriations at top. Instead of using the move function use "add services to bouquet" and add them to favourites. When finished you can reorder by using "Move" function. When thats done get listing of bouquets on screen. (up side of circle, and press menu and enable move mode and move favourites to top position and your done.
 
Some receivers won't install the dvbsnoop using the installer. I am attaching one here for such receivers (Tm Single on 4D image being one example). It was in the first post initially :confused: Install as any other ipk.

I don't know how to search the official feeds and have sourced from elsewhere. Please replace if unacceptable.
:o
 

Attachments

anyway to fix STV HD, even if I move this from an existing bouquet 103 still doesn't work within the overall list.
 
not working mow ,,says,, wget cannot connect to remote host 127 0 0 1

dm 800hd nemisis image 2.6
 
I think I installed it but, When I go into plugins and download the relevant regional bouquets all I get is the header.
No channels or anything. I installed it manually by placing them in the relevant folders.

"ftp the AutoBouquets folder from within the download to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/Extensions on your box

ftp the script folder from within the download to /usr folder on your box

and then go into the script folder on your box and right click the autobouquets_e2.sh file and change its permissions to 755

Then reboot or restart enigma2"

The above quote was copied from "Wiz569" a mod on another forum.

I couldn't install the .ipk from the /tmp via vix menu.

I FTP'd the dvb snoop to /usr/bin.

What am I doing wrong.

Thank U.
 
Is this plugin no longer compatible with VIX builds above 514?
As any time I try this plugin now I get a "/usr/script/autobouquets_e2.sh: line 32: not found" message.
And the plugin then exits.
Any ideas? is it a compatability issue now? Or is it a conflict with the built in autobouquets?
 
Is this plugin no longer compatible with VIX builds above 514?
As any time I try this plugin now I get a "/usr/script/autobouquets_e2.sh: line 32: not found" message.
And the plugin then exits.
Any ideas? is it a compatability issue now? Or is it a conflict with the built in autobouquets?

I'm not 100 percent sure but I would say it's conflicting with the autobouquetsmaker plugin which is now standard in the ViX image.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
I'm not 100 percent sure but I would say it's conflicting with the autobouquetsmaker plugin which is now standard in the ViX image.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

That sucks :-/
As for some reason the built in autobuoquets screws up the sky numbering for me.
I'll take another crack at it later in case it is (most likely) user error on my part ;)
 
Is this plugin no longer compatible with VIX builds above 514?
As any time I try this plugin now I get a "/usr/script/autobouquets_e2.sh: line 32: not found" message.
And the plugin then exits.
Any ideas? is it a compatability issue now? Or is it a conflict with the built in autobouquets?

Banie I am on build 519 and autobouquets works fine as usual. Must be something wrong with your setup.

Line 32 in .e2.sh should read: wget -q -O - http://127.0.0.1/web/$1
 
Still working for me on Ultimo with latest VIX

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Banie I am on build 519 and autobouquets works fine as usual. Must be something wrong with your setup.

Line 32 in .e2.sh should read: wget -q -O - http://127.0.0.1/web/$1

I'll ftp in and add that line later if its missing Thanks for that :thumbsup:
It worked for me on 514, was on 516 and 519 and everytime I ran it it bombed out on that line :confused:
 
Hello. I assume ab loads info from one particular TP. Can i ask how to edit that? Thanks
 
Choosing to ignore me? Nice and polite. Merry xmas.

Did it cross your mind before posting that,the people who have read your post may not actually have an answer to your question and hence why it has gone unaswered?

The plugin author LraiZer has not been on this forum since 26/11.
 
The plugin author LraiZer has not been on this forum since 26/11.
He has not been online anywhere for a long time.

It is worrying. PaphosAl has sent him a card asking him to get in touch, nothing yet. I hope he is well.
 
I have the latest version(Oct 2012) of this plugin installed on 3 Dreambox 800hd and 1 dreambox 800hdse. Even though I have set it to auto run on a weekly basis it runs on a daily basis on all receivers. I tried switching to monthly to see what happens, plugin still runs on a daily basis. Has anyone a fix for this. I would ideally like to run it on a weekly basis on dm800hd.
 
He has not been online anywhere for a long time.

It is worrying. PaphosAl has sent him a card asking him to get in touch, nothing yet. I hope he is well.

Have you heard any news about him?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top