Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Just noticed on my duo's, I have them set to update the autobouquet weekly......but they are actually updating daily.
Has anybody else experienced this, I'm on vix 553 currently.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
This version of AutoBouquets E2 is for MIPSEL boxes only!
sources are included for you to compile for other boxes.

21-02-2013
AutoBouquets E2 code has been 90% rewritten and optimized
for speed. main coding has now been moved into binaries.
script checking can be disabled for none comaptible boxes.
run AutoBouquets Downloader in background via blue button.
custom.txt channel swap file has be slightly simplified.
now just enter channels to swap with each other. 105=171

if you are manually copying the usr folder to your box? insead
of using the .ipk installer then you must chmod 755 these files:
autobouquets_e2.sh, autobouquets, autolamedb

.ipk installer should still auto install dvbsnoop for you as
long as dvbsnoop is available in the feeds on your box. if not,
you will still need to pre install dvbsnoop prior to installing
this new .ipk installer. have fun testing this this latest beta!
 

Attachments

This version of AutoBouquets E2 is for MIPSEL boxes only!
sources are included for you to compile for other boxes.

21-02-2013
AutoBouquets E2 code has been 90% rewritten and optimized
for speed. main coding has now been moved into binaries.
script checking can be disabled for none comaptible boxes.
run AutoBouquets Downloader in background via blue button.
custom.txt channel swap file has be slightly simplified.
now just enter channels to swap with each other. 105=171

if you are manually copying the usr folder to your box? insead
of using the .ipk installer then you must chmod 755 these files:
autobouquets_e2.sh, autobouquets, autolamedb

.ipk installer should still auto install dvbsnoop for you as
long as dvbsnoop is available in the feeds on your box. if not,
you will still need to pre install dvbsnoop prior to installing
this new .ipk installer. have fun testing this this latest beta!

Sorry for being daft but will this work on a duo running vix?
 
This version of AutoBouquets E2 is for MIPSEL boxes only!
sources are included for you to compile for other boxes.

21-02-2013
AutoBouquets E2 code has been 90% rewritten and optimized
for speed. main coding has now been moved into binaries.
script checking can be disabled for none comaptible boxes.
run AutoBouquets Downloader in background via blue button.
custom.txt channel swap file has be slightly simplified.
now just enter channels to swap with each other. 105=171

if you are manually copying the usr folder to your box? insead
of using the .ipk installer then you must chmod 755 these files:
autobouquets_e2.sh, autobouquets, autolamedb

.ipk installer should still auto install dvbsnoop for you as
long as dvbsnoop is available in the feeds on your box. if not,
you will still need to pre install dvbsnoop prior to installing
this new .ipk installer. have fun testing this this latest beta!
thanks for this update ............ and great to have you back on the forum:)
 
I'm running the old version will I have to delete and reinstall or is there a update button I can press lol
 
You can try and install the ipk. If it works, well and good. If it doesn't you can

A. Install using the -force-overwrite extra
B. Delete the old one and transfer the new one
C. Delete the old one and install the new one
 
Sorry for being daft but will this work on a duo running vix?
It worked on a TM Twin running Vix 600, so should do on any receiver running Vix. I had to manually transfer the files over and chmod 755 them.

Time for a scan and bouquet making is now under 3 minutes.
 
I'm running the old version will I have to delete and reinstall or is there a update button I can press lol
the installer has been coded to auto detect any older versions and will auto remove them prior to installing the updated version.

3 minutes seems a little slow for TM Twin Vix 600 setup, my dm800se test box only takes 99 seconds running OpenPli 2.1 ;)
 
I've updated to latest version and it is running like lightning in under 2 minutes, great work guys, however I can't get the run in background via blue button to work. I'm using duo on vix 600.

This is no big deal really, just wondered if I was doing something wrong!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
the installer has been coded to auto detect any older versions and will auto remove them prior to installing the updated version.

3 minutes seems a little slow for TM Twin Vix 600 setup, my dm800se test box only takes 99 seconds running OpenPli 2.1 ;)
1 min 54 secs on my ET9200 - so pretty pleased, although asleep at the time :)
 
Hi LraiZer,

Great little script. With your older version, I created a hack to add in STVHD:

Code:
while read ln; do
	ref=`echo $ln|sed 's/^.\{26\}\(.\{9\}\).*/\1/'`
	SDT=`grep "$ref" /tmp/sdt_sorted.txt | cut -d "#" -f2`
	echo "$ln #$SDT" >>/tmp/lamedb.txt
done < /tmp/services.txt
rm -f /tmp/services.txt
rm -f /tmp/sdt_sorted.txt
[B][FONT=Arial Black]if [ "$REGION" = "23" -o "$REGION" = "25" -o "$REGION" = "26" ]; then
	echo "00b2 1842 #SERVICE 1:0:19:0F0F:0808 #FTA:BSkyB:STV HD" >>/tmp/lamedb.txt
fi[/FONT][/B]
sed -i '/^0001 /d' /tmp/lamedb.txt
It doesn't look like I can do the same with this version, since that piece of code now seems to be compiled. I'd hack the c code myself, but I'm too familiar with how to cross compile for MIPSEL. Instead of hard coding the extra channel into the script (like I did in the old version) or the binary (in this new version), is there any chance you could modify the c code to look for a 'hack' file (similar to your channel swap file), and if that exists, then add the channels listed in that file into the channel / bouquet lineup?

TIA.
 
Last edited:
Hi LraiZer

Love the new faster version but I now miss the indentation of the bouquet names from the original version. Is there a way to put them back in ?

ie UK Bouquets
-- Entertainment
-- etc,

Stu
 
yes, on reflection i think both these last two posts are are valid points and are on the TODO list ;)
 
Stunning plugin, especially because of the addition of Sentanta and being able to customize the .shh

Just wondering, would it be possible for you to allow customization of the channel names? I currently do it by editing the plugin but if there was a way to do it via the interface it would be even better.

For example:

BBC HD
101 BBC HD
101 - BBC HD
101 = BBC HD

As in we have a choice as I think it looks better on the vix epg and on the vu+ duo front display,

Also, Zee Café is only Zee Caf, I think it isn't programmed to include it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top