Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

it's never been on 169 on mine. Might depend on what region you scan. Mine is Tyne tees hd. I don't use custom swap, but I think I will once this little blip gets sorted. Now bbc has dedicated hd on 1 & 2

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
I've sorted mine out. It was because I was using notepad to edit the custom.txt file which doesn't show the line breaks correctly.
 
Cheers for letting me know I'll give it a try over weekend some time. I'm guessing I need to use notepad++

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
yes, you should be using a unix compatible editor like notepad++ to edit your custom.txt and supplement.txt files. if your using the enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205_mipsel version, you can try dropping this windows notepad mod in to replace the current autobouquets_e2.sh file. this has a mod that should auto detect if you have used windows notepad to edit your user files and it should make them compatible again for you.
 

Attachments

Using region London HD and noticed that 101 is bbc alba but it used to be bbc hd, any solution?
 
Using region London HD and noticed that 101 is bbc alba but it used to be bbc hd, any solution?

As the official channel lineup has changed, you need to edit the custom.txt file found in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/Autobouquets
I edited the custom.txt file using dcc, without problems. Below is what you can change it to.

101=101 [ HD channel dont show regional news yet, thats why I keep the SD channel ]
102=142
103=178
104=230
105=171
 
Using region London HD and noticed that 101 is bbc alba but it used to be bbc hd, any solution?
yes, solution is to edit the custom.txt file:
101=141

also add a new line:
102=142

use a unix compatible text editor to do this, like the free notepad++, i use ultraedit myself.
 
I am using notepad++ and still cant get custom.txt file to work. Any chance of an updsted version snd thsnks for the great work so far

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
if you have already used windows notepad on the custom.txt previously and saved the file to box, you would need to change the EOL setting from WINDOWS to UNIX in notepad++ menu when you re-open the custom.txt file for editing.

notepad++ menu: EDIT >> EOL CONVERSION >> UNIX/OSX FORMAT

this file tests fine for me on latest version of plugin?
 

Attachments

I am all sorted now, thanks for your help as used your file and works a treat.
 
I'm after some newbie help please.

I've downloaded and installed this plugin. But am unsure how to set it up for my needs, which are:
  • Sky UK listing (and numbering)
  • Additional Channels - Setanta Ireland, to be in the Sports bouquet, not a seperate bouquet

So I doubt this is complicated, just unsure of how to set it up.

Appreciate some advice please.
 
Do you have the plugin installed?

If so just set it for your region and scan and it does all you ask automatically in under 2 mins.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Do you have the plugin installed?

If so just set it for your region and scan and it does all you ask automatically in under 2 mins.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I do yes.

It's the addition of the Irish sports channels that I see as the tweak which I don't know how to do.
 
I've got them and I don't tweak anything they just get populated in my sports bouquet.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Are you sure you've got lraizer auto bouquet and not vix auto bouquet.
It sounds like the former, because with lraizer you don't need to tell it UK.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Are you sure you've got lraizer auto bouquet and not vix auto bouquet.
It sounds like the former, because with lraizer you don't need to tell it UK.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I've got both, as auto bouquet is with the image.

I've just not ran it yet. But will do now.
 
No don't they are not compatible with each other

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I think you've misunderstood me. I'm not running both together.

Don't know if I'm doing something wrong though, as I've tried to generate bouquets using two different methods. One going through menu and pluggins, where it came up with a script, but it seemed to stick on reading info. Restarted my box, and tried via the blue button, as my settings were all ok, and it's just got a black box in the top left hand corner saying "AutoBouquets E2 28.2E downloading bouquets", it's been like that for nearly 10 minutes. Surely not right?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top