Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Thanks that's working now. What diff between the custom and supplement.txt.or where is the readme, can't seem to find it .lol

The supplement.txt file allows you to add 'out of region' channels into your bouquets. For example, in Scotland STVHD is not part of the scottish region EPG lineup, and therefore does not appear in the bouquets when you run the autobouquet script. However, the channel is transmitted over satellite and can be manually tuned in if you know the frequency. The supplement.txt file allows STVHD to be added into the bouquet - whilst still allowing the bouquets to be auto updated every night (or however frequently you set this up).

Hi,

Has anyone tried the following below.i living in Ireland but wife prefers the London HD layout. I noticed the London HD bouquet doesn't have all the Irish channels.

So I have setup London HD and working great but need to add in my Irish channels. Does anyone have a custom.txt with this already done ?

Thanks

If the Irish channels don't appear in your bouquets at all, then you will need to add them into empty channel slots using the supplement.txt file. You can then use the custom.txt file to change the order in which the channels appear.
 
Thanks, I was on the right track, but didnt add into the supplement.txt. Thanks again

Ps last question. Is it possible to get the high definition bouquets first in the list above the entertainment bouquet
 
Ps last question. Is it possible to get the high definition bouquets first in the list above the entertainment bouquet

Yes. I think it might be possible to do this from the remote, but I've never worked out how to do it that way. Instead I just manually modify the bouquets.tv file so that the user bouquet.ukcvs15.tv line follows the ukcvs00.tv line. Depending on what other options you have selected, you may need to move a different line. Just experiment and you will see what happens. This change will survive any future bouquet updates.
 
That part I know it's easy.

Press tv on remote, highlight the hd bouquet press menu, enable move move.by pressing ok. Press ok on the hd bouquet it will go highlight red.cursor the bouquet to the position you want then press ok again. It is moved now.

Now you go to autobouquets plugin press menu again and change "make default bouquets" to no.

There you're done!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hi worked it out. click menu and enable move mode. Select the bouquets you want to move, it's goes red and move it. Simple.

Thanks for reply chaser and mickeyblues
 
Hi worked it out. click menu and enable move mode. Select the bouquets you want to move, it's goes red and move it. Simple.

Thanks for reply chaser and mickeyblues

Make sure you do the second part what I said, because if you don't next time autobouquet scans it will put the hd bouquet back to it's default position.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hi,

Has anyone tried the following below.i living in Ireland but wife prefers the London HD layout. I noticed the London HD bouquet doesn't have all the Irish channels.

So I have setup London HD and working great but need to add in my Irish channels. Does anyone have a custom.txt with this already done ?

Thanks

This Supplemental txt adds TV3, 3e, STV HD, BBC1 HD Scotland and MTV Music 24

03e0:1255:01:2585:07fb:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:TV3
03e1:4693:01:cb87:08fd:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:3e
03e2:1842:19:0f0f:0808:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:STV HD
0190:2521:1:1b6d:07da:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:MTV Music 24
03df:2082:01:22c5:080d:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC 1 Scot HD
 
Hi,


Nearly sorted with this. But one quick question, I have added the chanels that I want to supplement.txt but how do I get the channels to in to the correct bouquets . For example I want tv 3 to go into,entertainment and I want MTV to go it music ..

Thanks for all help
 
Find a spare channel number in the 28.2 UK Bouquet (the very first bouquet with channels in the approx range 101..1000) within the bouquet range you want to add the channel to. Convert this channel number into a hex number (use windows calc or similar to do this). Replace the first 4 characters in the supplement.txt line for the channel you want to move with the hex number you've generated. If the hex number is less than 4 characters long, then just prefix with 0.

For example, if you want to add TV3 into the Entertainment bouquet, then find a spare channel in the entertainment region of the 28.2 UK Bouquet. In my setup, the entertainment region starts at channel 101 and ends at 237. The Lifestyle and Culture region starts at channel 240, so channels 238 and 239 are both available. So, to add TV3 into channel 238, convert 238 into a hex number (= EE), and modify the supplement.txt line as follows:

00ee:1255:01:2585:07fb:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:TV3

There are other channels available in the entertainment region you could use (eg channels 117, 131, 168, 169 etc)

After re-running the plugin, the channel will then appear in the entertainment region of the 28.2 UK Bouquet. However, as well as appearing in the entertainment region of the 28.2 UK Bouquet, the channel will also appear in the Entertainment Bouquet - which is what you were looking for.
 
Last edited:
Firstly this plugin is excellent and nearly does exactly what I want.

I have a suggestion folks and am sure this is possible, and would require instructions I guess:

I would like to have the 'HD Channels' as the first bouquet and I mean the original 'HD Channels' bouquet which is split up by the markers Entertainment, Lifestyle & Culture, Movies, and so on....I am not referring to the 'enable HD channels first' option as these merely gives you the regional HD channels first and then duplicates of the regional channels, so BBC One HD is both number 1 and number 6. Also this option is the 'Markers' of the other channel types (Entertainment, Lifestyle, etc).

Does anyone have a suggestion please?

Thanks
 
When viewing the bouquet list on your box press menu, then choose 'enable move mode', this allows you to move each category into whatever order you want.
Press ok on the 'HD Channels' bouquet and move it to the top of your list.

If you disable 'generate original bouquets' (or words to that effect) in the autobouquets settings then the next time a scan takes place the bouquets will remain in the place where you put them.
 
When viewing the bouquet list on your box press menu, then choose 'enable move mode', this allows you to move each category into whatever order you want.
Press ok on the 'HD Channels' bouquet and move it to the top of your list.

If you disable 'generate original bouquets' (or words to that effect) in the autobouquets settings then the next time a scan takes place the bouquets will remain in the place where you put them.

I know this but then this disrupts the channel numbering and BBC1 becomes something like 71 and so on... I want the rest of the numbers not to be disrupted. In other words the 'HD Channels' bouquet needs to have 100 "channels" in there.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Northern Ireland is the same setup as london with rtes if that helps

Hi,

Has anyone tried the following below.i living in Ireland but wife prefers the London HD layout. I noticed the London HD bouquet doesn't have all the Irish channels.

So I have setup London HD and working great but need to add in my Irish channels. Does anyone have a custom.txt with this already done ?

Thanks
 
I know this but then this disrupts the channel numbering and BBC1 becomes something like 71 and so on... I want the rest of the numbers not to be disrupted. In other words the 'HD Channels' bouquet needs to have 100 "channels" in there.
Personally I don't dont have the "main bouquet" and instead have the Entertainment bouquet first.
This means that BBC HD is channel 1 and ITV channel 3 e.t.c. as I'm not bothered about the Sky channel numbering.

To do what you want and keep the channel numbers the same I don't think is possible.
 
Firstly this plugin is excellent and nearly does exactly what I want.

I have a suggestion folks and am sure this is possible, and would require instructions I guess:

I would like to have the 'HD Channels' as the first bouquet and I mean the original 'HD Channels' bouquet which is split up by the markers Entertainment, Lifestyle & Culture, Movies, and so on....I am not referring to the 'enable HD channels first' option as these merely gives you the regional HD channels first and then duplicates of the regional channels, so BBC One HD is both number 1 and number 6. Also this option is the 'Markers' of the other channel types (Entertainment, Lifestyle, etc).

Does anyone have a suggestion please?

Thanks

If you follow my post #664. You can have this bouquet 2nd. The UK bouquet must go at the top. To keep original channel numbers I believe

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hi, i tried the enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205_mipsel on dreamboxuk 2.1.2 on a DM800HD and it works fine and scans quick, only 1 issue when i click custom channel swap to yes, so i can get itv hd , channel 4 hd , channel 5 hd first, some reason the 101 - is BBC Alba ? even when i selected wmids hd ? when i turn off Custom Channel Swap . its correct bbc 1 wmids, but of course then dont get hd channels of itv , channel 4 and 5 ? anyone help ?

top plugin

Thanks
 
Hi, i tried the enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205_mipsel on dreamboxuk 2.1.2 on a DM800HD and it works fine and scans quick, only 1 issue when i click custom channel swap to yes, so i can get itv hd , channel 4 hd , channel 5 hd first, some reason the 101 - is BBC Alba ? even when i selected wmids hd ? when i turn off Custom Channel Swap . its correct bbc 1 wmids, but of course then dont get hd channels of itv , channel 4 and 5 ? anyone help ?

top plugin

Thanks

Read my post number #659

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
hi, been using this plugin it for months now, works great.
Just having 1 problem I hope someone can help me with. I have added some channels (mtv trax, irish ones) using the supplement file. This worked as expected, i added them to spare numbers 992-995.
I then wanted to swap these channels. I edited the custom text file, and for example added the line 168=992. But this did not work. The custom swap worked fine for channels 101-105, they swapped no problem, but none of the supplement added channels would move, they stayed in the 992-995 area.
What am i doing wrong?
 
That part I know it's easy.

Press tv on remote, highlight the hd bouquet press menu, enable move move.by pressing ok. Press ok on the hd bouquet it will go highlight red.cursor the bouquet to the position you want then press ok again. It is moved now.

Now you go to autobouquets plugin press menu again and change "make default bouquets" to no.



There you're done!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

When I do it this way it affects the sky numbering ie 501 is no longer sky news HD plus most of the others are affected too
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top