Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

As i said i am new to this all the channels i renamed are coming up --UNKNOWN-- now why would this be?
btw i am using dream x on mac to edit bouquet and the channels are edited but in blue writing.
 
Last edited:
Is there actually a step by step guide on how to set this up anywhere ?
 
Abu,

does this version install on top of the one I have installed or do I need to uninstall first.

Secondly is there any hope of getting the record and autotimer icons in the channel list.
I end up now recording programs that are already in timers.
And it also means Im missing recordings as I don't know if they are there or not...




Updated post 1 with latest version. Previous version still there.
 
im using opena tv image on my optibox and btw this pluggin is by far the best i honestly thank who ever made it. does anyone know how to skip the channels that has nothing on there like the sly number 117 is not used but 116 and 118 is? so for instance if im on 116 i change a channel up and then it gets stuck on 117 and cant go no further. i have place holder on and still does not work and i have placeholder off still nothing .
 
Abu,

does this version install on top of the one I have installed or do I need to uninstall first.

Secondly is there any hope of getting the record and autotimer icons in the channel list.
I end up now recording programs that are already in timers.
And it also means Im missing recordings as I don't know if they are there or not...

I'm just the messenger, Lraizer is the brains and muscle of the project. I'll post at UKCVS. You can always go into timers to check. Are you sure they do not show up in the timers list too?
 
New version been out for a few days now and the feeds have not been updated. Any idea when it will be sorted?

Thanks
 
I meant that because I don't see the icons on channel list I go and set to record again.
Not realising that its only the icon that's missing not the recording in timers.


I'm just the messenger, Lraizer is the brains and muscle of the project. I'll post at UKCVS. You can always go into timers to check. Are you sure they do not show up in the timers list too?
 
Post 1 updated, nothing with the plugin, just the sort files
small revision, custom_sort_1.txt was missing channel 01=141.. repacked with a new file.

When installing a newer version, it removes previous version for you.

Guide is in readme. Ignore the bit about performing a scan first.

Also with reagrds to the autopicon bit,from 20/10/2013
The picon conversion is now handled automatically via the plugin scripts. you can now simply copy normal picons or use a normal picon.ipk installer to install 28.2e picons to your normal picon folder and then run the plugin with the picon folder location option pointing to where you installed the picons and it will detect if files in this picon folder are png or symlinks and auto convert any png found as and when required. this means the picon folder can now handle dropping in new single normally named picons into the picon folder and it will be converted without affecting any symlinks in the same folder if you have selected both symlink and picon location as the same target folder.

also, if you just want to convert normal picons into autopicons, you can create a temporary picon folder in tmp ie. /tmp/picon and they will be detected and converted for you overriding any picon folder location selected in the options.
 
Can't see this posted but having script check enabled closes the plugin within a few seconds. Untick and it runs fine. This is with latest test version posted on page 1.
 
Last edited:
Can't see this posted but having script check enabled closes the plugin within a few seconds. Untick and it runs fine. This is with latest test version posted on page 1.

You have not mentioned which receiver or image version.
From Readme file (best read using a linux compatible editor such as notepad++)
Code:
 - Enable Script Checks
 turn off to disable script error checks on incompatible stb.
 
Is it just me or is it not on the vix feeds anymore?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Skratch

Rob was going to re-add it but maybe it slipped his mind. I would just nab a copy from the first post and ftp :)
 
Added yesterday, so should be available.
But I seem to remember that we had this problem on every single version of this plugin (not build for the feeds for reasons unknown).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top