Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

When I list the Bouquets I have three sections:

A long list including all the Sly, FTA and then '28.2E UK Bouquets' group has been added with each chennel preceeded by ' - - ".

In effect Sly is listed at least twice.

How can I edit which Bouquets Groups are included.

Thx
 
Hi, now BBC Three and BBC Four are in the bouquet BBC 2 HD is no longer in my bouquet in its normal position ie press 102 I now get BBC 2 SD in my hd list BBC 2 HD is below More4HD and my list is BBC one HD followed by ITV HD anyone else experiencing this in my setting I have NIT scan checked, Placeholder checked, custom checked all other selections unchecked Thanks for any help
 
Just to add some more info my Build ix Vix 800 on my Vuduo2 also noticed BBC News HD is in documentaries within the HD bouquet and not news Thanks again
 
Just to add some more info my Build ix Vix 800 on my Vuduo2 also noticed BBC News HD is in documentaries within the HD bouquet and not news Thanks again

Hi, same here rest bbc hd channels are in right places and swap , just bbc news hd its not right

THanks
 
The official place is documentaries. Check the Sky guide/offcial receiver to confirm. I suspect that a major overhaul will be done some time

BBC 2 and BBC 4 are HD as default in HD regions. BBC News is not. See following h**p://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2013/new-hd-channels.html

Edit custom_swap.txt file located in the plugin directory.
Unless you are in Scotland, delete 102=142, this gets rid of the swap as it is not needed.
Add 503=570, this swaps BBC news (503) with BBC News HD 570.

If you want to put the extra News channel into the News bouquet, edit custom_sort_3.txt file and amend the entertainment section as the custom swap will take card of HD channels first. Add lines to the bottom of the News secton as below. Make any other changes you want. In options, enable Custom swap (Correct on Oct 2013 version), in bouquet channel field select custom sort 3. I have attached a picture with relevant sections highlighted.

Code:
#01 - Entertainment

01=101
01=102
01=103
01=104
01=105
01=106
01=107




Code:
#06 - News

06=501
06=502
06=503
06=504
06=505
06=506
06=507
06=508
06=509
06=510
06=511
06=512
06=513
06=514
06=515
06=516
06=517
06=518
06=519
06=570
06=571
06=572
06=573
 

Attachments

  • AB 28.2 options.webp
    AB 28.2 options.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
When I list the Bouquets I have three sections:

A long list including all the Sly, FTA and then '28.2E UK Bouquets' group has been added with each chennel preceeded by ' - - ".

In effect Sly is listed at least twice.

How can I edit which Bouquets Groups are included.

Thx

The first Bouquet is the one that makes the official numbering work. If you want to hide bouquets, it currently cannot be done by Lrazier's E2 plugin by script. You can however disable default bouquets and delete the bouquets you don't want. They should not be created by the plugin again unless you select deafult..

ABM by the OE alliance has the option to hide bouquets.
 
Being a bit of newbie can anyone help and explain how i can install on a Qbox miniHD please. I've done some reading but can't figure it out, i have the original version installed which works fine but wanted to play with the newest one just to see. :confused:
 
Last edited:
Has the E2 plugin been pulled from the vix feeds? I can't seem to find it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Being a bit of newbie can anyone help and explain how i can install on a Qbox miniHD please. I've done some reading but can't figure it out, i have the original version installed which works fine but wanted to play with the newest one just to see. :confused:

The QBOX HD mini uses the same CPU as the TM800. Lraizer has posted in this thread regarding it. You may search for it.

Alternatively
h**p://www.ukcvs.net/forum/showthread.php?29323-AutoBouquet-E2-28-2E&p=51073&viewfull=1#post51073
h**p://www.ukcvs.net/forum/showthread.php?29323-AutoBouquet-E2-28-2E&p=51329&viewfull=1#post51329

Is the most recent version of the ultralite version called "AutoBouquets_E2_UltraLite_201308152200"?
To update it, is it just a matter of replacing the "autobouquetsreader" and "autobouquets_e2.sh" with the one from main release?
Many thanks.

you only need to replace the autobouquetsreader file to make the UltraLite vesion up to date. the UltraLite autobouquets_e2.sh script is the same apart from it has some of the defaults set to the opposite way around such as script check is turned off by default as some webif have issue with it on older images. the UltraLite autobouquets_e2.sh also has a few helper comments in it how to change the defaults that have GUI options to change them.

basically, just drop latest autobouqeutsreader in and it should be good to go.
you could probably also update the custom_swap.txt and supplement.txt but these only have cosmetic user messages added
 

Attachments

Last edited:
I am Running latest autobouquets plugin,I have found that I can't get the plugin to update daily. I can manually scan no problem. It used to update no problem when I had a power timer set to shutdown and wake up box, thus resetting the clock. since I don't use the power timer anymore (at least the deep stand by one) the clock didn't get reset and the plugin will not auto scan daily, any ideas? This is on 2 duo's running vix build 805. But Ben like this for a few builds, as i say think it is related to power timer in some way or form.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
 
Ok. My first post and it will show!

I have set up crosspeg and autobouquets on latest VIX (802) on my gbquad. So far so good. I want to get a bouquet that will give me UK channels like ITV, Channel 5 etc added to my Sky IRL channels. From research, this seems to do that, but I see that the rar contains many files as well of the 3x ipk files. Do I copy all these to the tmp folder or just the mipsel32.ipk? I have trawled through many pages of this thread without finding the answer so apologies if I have missed it.
 
Just use the mipsel32 ipk

The pack contains the three installers for different images, manual installation method as well as source files.
 
abu,
this plugin works fine if your on 28.2e by using another tuner to download the data thus not interupting viewing.

but if im using dvb-c and an update is scheduled it will switch over to dvb-s2 tuner to do it, thus interupting viewing.

could it be implemented that if using different type tuner it still works in the background?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top