Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Post a screenshot of your settings please.

You are referring to the entertainment bouquet and not local channels in first bouquet?
 
Post a screenshot of your settings please.

You are referring to the entertainment bouquet and not local channels in first bouquet?

yes referring to the entertainment bouquet, i prefer to have HD first, as then when inserting channel number it goes to channel to that bouquet, and not in the one big list. reverted back to older autobouquet which works fine

Thanks
 
yes referring to the entertainment bouquet, i prefer to have HD first, as then when inserting channel number it goes to channel to that bouquet, and not in the one big list. reverted back to older autobouquet which works fine

Thanks
If there is a problem, it should be fixed. Even if this means dumping the last version. I was waiting for feedback before uploading to other fora and would welcome feedback that leads to fixes if needed. The PLI feeds still have the August 2013 version.

I have fresh flashed my receiver and installed the latest version. I cannot recreate the issue you mention. Can you double check again please? Thanks.

Here are my settings. You can only select SD regions in the latest version. I suspect you have not got custom channel swap on. The default swap results in pictures attached as well as getting London Live for any region.
 

Attachments

  • entetainment.webp
    entetainment.webp
    56.9 KB · Views: 77
  • first bouquet.webp
    first bouquet.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Settings.webp
    Settings.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 78
  • version.webp
    version.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
If there is a problem, it should be fixed. Even if this means dumping the last version. I was waiting for feedback before uploading to other fora and would welcome feedback that leads to fixes if needed. The PLI feeds still have the August 2013 version.

I have fresh flashed my receiver and installed the latest version. I cannot recreate the issue you mention. Can you double check again please? Thanks.

Here are my settings. You can only select SD regions in the latest version. I suspect you have not got custom channel swap on. The default swap results in pictures attached as well as getting London Live for any region.

I installed the ipk over the old version., setup as per your pics... And all works for me.
 
If there is a problem, it should be fixed. Even if this means dumping the last version. I was waiting for feedback before uploading to other fora and would welcome feedback that leads to fixes if needed. The PLI feeds still have the August 2013 version.

I have fresh flashed my receiver and installed the latest version. I cannot recreate the issue you mention. Can you double check again please? Thanks.

Here are my settings. You can only select SD regions in the latest version. I suspect you have not got custom channel swap on. The default swap results in pictures attached as well as getting London Live for any region.

Hi, i do have custom swap enabled, i changed region to london sd and then it worked, i had it set to central midlands sd, so i think theres the problem

Thanks
 
Hi all

Obviously for my channels I use autobouguets 28.2 east by lraiZer now when I click on about it says my version is 20th octobee 2013
But iv tried updating it via the plugin addon menu thing but it never seems to uodate it, it bringa the screen up and it says execution sucessfull etc
But it doesnt actually change anything

Am I doing it correctly
 
Hi all

Obviously for my channels I use autobouguets 28.2 east by lraiZer now when I click on about it says my version is 20th octobee 2013
But iv tried updating it via the plugin addon menu thing but it never seems to uodate it, it bringa the screen up and it says execution sucessfull etc
But it doesnt actually change anything

Am I doing it correctly
Which image are you using?

(Ipk is on post 1 too)
 
Which image are you using?

(Ipk is on post 1 too)

im using blackhole as I like it .

when I first setup the box I don't think I downloaded an actual channel list to the box think I just used the autobouguets function for Granada SD
 
What happens if you try to install the ipk?

iv not tried the IPK at the min as not sure how to do it

but when I go onto the vu+ solo2 plugin menu and try and download latest version of autobouguets 28.2 east by lraiZer vis that menu,

the screen comes up and says execution was successful but it doesn't seem to do anything or at least when I go into the autobouguets menu itself and click ABVOUT - it still says I have a 2013 version instead of the 2014 version I just downloaded

it wont be because im not doing a new 28.2 channel scan isit by any chance
 
You have to ftp it to /tmp/ directory. I can't remember the button sequence to install local extension on blackhole images. Blue then green?
 
It gets the chanenl data off the satellite and places them in bouquets. It does not depend on satellite.xml having the correct frequencies. Does all this in 50 seconds or less.
 
ah I see,

now for some reason UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer isn't listed in the Autobouguets list in he addon/plugin menu

strange? I can only see the the named something like E2 28.2 east
 
ah I see,

now for some reason UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer isn't listed in the Autobouguets list in he addon/plugin menu

strange? I can only see the the named something like E2 28.2 east

If it's already installed, it won't show in the downloads option.
 
I dont understand why you are trying to download it from the Blackhole feeds if you know they have the October 2013 version.

24th sept ipk is in post 1. Download it, transfer it /tmp/ directory of your receiver and install it. If it does not install, post back and we will move forward from there
 
Last edited:
I dont understand why you are trying to download it from the Blackhole feeds if you know they have the October 2013 version.

24th sept ipk is in post 1. Download it, transfer it /tmp/ directory of your receiver and install it. If it does not install, post back and we will move forward from there

ok il try and download it now

I have noticed another error in the documentarys catergory BBC NEWS HD is listed their, shouldn't it be under NEWS - if so how do I move it
 
I dont understand why you are trying to download it from the Blackhole feeds if you know they have the October 2013 version.

24th sept ipk is in post 1. Download it, transfer it /tmp/ directory of your receiver and install it. If it does not install, post back and we will move forward from there

Hi right I did a manual install of it, it installed but when I go into autobouquets menu > about . it still only says the 2013 version shouldn't it change to 2014
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top