Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Nothing has changed with the swap functionality. It is off by default. Have you enabled it?

I havent installed the latest version, was waiting to find out.

Have there been any major updates since the november 2014 version? or is it just minor changes to the supplement and custom files to account for itv and bt hd channels??
 
Nothing major. Changed the default service, supplement/swap file changes and a script edit to deal with unlinked bouquets on some images.

@Gizmofreak
I have not forgotten the sort files. Have to unpack the DM500. AB 28.2 will be on the feeds from 19.
 
I have not forgotten the sort files. Have to unpack the DM500. AB 28.2 will be on the feeds from 19.


Sorry my man!! that went way over my head. I was asking about 'PaphosAl's sort files' what are they and where can I find them?
Also thanks for confirming that AB 28.2 will be back in feeds soon
 
When selecting Scottish East Custom in AutoBouquetsMaker Providers STV Scottish West is generated, Selecting West generates STV East.

Duo2 using Hades 018
 
Last edited:
premier sports hd is no working on 28.2 if this can bee added went live yesterday
 
Attached are supplement/swap files to repalce the existing ones in the 24th June version. Extracted files go in the plugin folder: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets

*Scottish East/West still to be done.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
20150721 version uploaded here.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...-2-(Satellite)&p=365260&viewfull=1#post365260

ABM has surpassed AB 28.2 in customisations and speed. Use whichever plugin you prefer.

The thread is rather long, it my be beneficial for people to start a thread in the plugin support section. After reading the readme file. Attaching a picture of the settings page and any amended files being used (supplement, custom swap, custom sort) will lead to a bettter response and avoids the "getting blood out of stone" routine with questions about what settings you are using.



One way to take a screenshot: Edit the following line so that IP address is the same as your receiver's. Paste the line in your web browser, you will get a screenshot. Right click, save it to PC and upload it to your post.
Code:
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#0000FF]http://192.168.x.xx/grab?format=jpg[/COLOR][/SIZE]

See this link for a guide on screenshots/attachments.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44054-How-to-take-screen-shots-How-to-attach-files
 
Hi Abu

I have seen in several posts you mentioning that AMB is better overall than AB 28.2.
I have tried AMB but I find that if you use the channel swap option for it works the way you want it to in some circumstances (for example SS1 HD is swapped with SS1). But in others circumstances when you don't want to do the swap the HD channel for the SD version (for example BTSP1) then it doesn't do this. Maybe I'm doing something wrong as this level of customisation functionality is present in ABM?

By the way, I haven't ignored your suggestion to start a new thread for support, for AB 28.2 but this isn't really a question related to AB 28.2 it's more related to AMB. If you feel I should move this post then I will. Thanks.
 
Does the channel update use Tuner, or Internet?
It seems to update when I dont have a free satellite tuner, and also seems to update when my internet is disconnected so I can't tell the source.

Does AB 28.2E Lraizer use internet, or tuner?

Thanks.
 
AB 28.2 checks if it is on a 28.2 service. If it is, it continues. If it isn't, it zaps to the sky intro channel.
 
Using the updated version. (21st July) With settings at SD London, Available HD and Sort3. It lists all the channels I want but not in the sky order. EG BT sports is on top of sports section. BBC London HD and SD are at top of entertainment section. Is this intentional or Have i done something wrong. (Using latest vix from 16th July)
 
Originally it was an exact copy of the official one. If you want the official list with the large bouquet, select "large 1st bouquet".

Sort 3 is meant to be user editable. So i edited it to have some bouquets similar to Rat's ones, I made the BT sports at top of Soorts section. The entertainment one had the local channels becuase people complained about wanting their local BBC/ITV.

You can edit to suit your liking.
 
Originally it was an exact copy of the official one. If you want the official list with the large bouquet, select "large 1st bouquet".

Sort 3 is meant to be user editable. So i edited it to have some bouquets similar to Rat's ones, I made the BT sports at top of Soorts section. The entertainment one had the local channels becuase people complained about wanting their local BBC/ITV.

You can edit to suit your liking.

Thank you for your quick response. The list is great in the new layout. The only think I might change is remove BBC sd from entertainment section. Now to figure out which line needs # in front of it.
 
Code:
01=101 > BBC 1 SD
01=141 > BBC 1 HD
01=142 > BBC 2 HD
01=103 > ITV 
01=178 > ITV HD (not all regions have a HD ITV)
01=227 > Channel 4 HD
01=105 > Chanenl 5 SD
Put a hash in front of the one you don't want or delete the line.
 
Has anyone noticed if they are missing tv3 and Utv from their list. I am on the latest version. They seem to appear in other channels section.
 
When will the change be released to create a "BT Interactive" folder similar to that of "Sky Sports Interactive" and "BBC Interactive" I believe the change was to be included in the latest vix release after hades but I still don't see it?

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:
 
When will the change be released to create a "BT Interactive" folder similar to that of "Sky Sports Interactive" and "BBC Interactive" I believe the change was to be included in the latest vix release after hades but I still don't see it?
BT Sport Interactive is already in ABM. There is no BBC Interactive bouquet anymore as these channels now have channel numbers (980+).

No idea if/when these changes will be added to AB-E2 as it is not our plugin.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top