Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Thanks siilver I'm in Wales and your NI swap is a perfect fix for me :thumbsup:

#swap local SD with HD.

141=101 BBC One Wales HD
115=102 BBC Two HD
178=103 ITV Wales HD
227=104 Channel 4 HD
171=105 Cannel 5 HD

115= BBC Two Wales
227= S4C


#bbc four
143=116
 
Every channel is wrong by +1. Mine is set to republic of Ireland. 102 is RTE1 whereas 101 is 979 BBC one N Ireland.
There seems to be an issue with the HD first selection. I have alerted Lraizer to it. Until he fixes it, don't use HD first. Cue the "numbers are wrong" posts!

This issue has been fixed in sources on GitHub: fix 'HD First' placeholder limit, available HD services are now greater than max 100 possible placeholders.
 
anybody getting :autobouquetsreader_mips: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6 version GLIBCXX_3.4.21 not found'
running openatv 5.1 all latest updates
 
Good evening. I've just 'dragged' BBC ALBA (with english language) which was sat up with a channel number of 65536. Anyway, I've added the following line to supplement.txt
Code:
#ALBA
986:2013:1:1918:7ff:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC Alba

It's put in in 986 for me which is where I want it, but there is no EPG data (which I am getting from the Welsh Language version of this channel sitting at 142). Is there anyway I can fix this so that EPG data is populated. I can see some reference to EPG data on other channels within supplement, but don't know how I would do that here.

Thanks
 
Thanks siilver I'm in Wales and your NI swap is a perfect fix for me :thumbsup:

#swap local SD with HD.

141=101 BBC One Wales HD
115=102 BBC Two HD
178=103 ITV Wales HD
227=104 Channel 4 HD
171=105 Cannel 5 HD

115= BBC Two Wales
227= S4C


#bbc four
143=116

yea i think they have the app setup for england just
and the rest of the uk have to swap it around
easy enough done mind
 
hi,

im in east midlands with the latest enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20160411_all.ipk it does not update

It starts the update then it goes straight to reloading bouquets and services

it does no download the latest channels. and also 101 is set to bbc ireland even though i have set it up as east midlands

using latest blackhole on vu+ uno
 
also when i press 1 then it goes to bbc one east midlands, when i press 301 it goes to sky atlantic +1 instead of sky movies
 
Try the 20/4/2016 version. Lraizer rebuilt the readers on an older machine to accomodate images using different version of GLIBCXX

For your other issue, it is really in your benefit to show a screenshot of your settings page. There may be people who can read minds, but some of us are not as gifted and do not know what settings you are using.
 
Ok the new version is working perfectly and sorted out both the problems i had

thank you
 
Has anyone with the latest 2016-06-04 have a problem with the box crashing when pressing info in the plugin menu?
 
I'm seemingly the last 2 months having to constantly make these changes every time the feed auto updates.

In supplements I always add these for the last few months.

#Insight HD 279,1047,0x19,0x5726,0x82b,"NDS","Insight HD"
279:1047::::::FTA:

# MUTV HD 453,1003,0x19,0xd85e,0x838,"NDS","MUTV HD"
453:1003::::::FTA:
418:1003::::::FTA:

Insight HD is FTV working on an old freesat card and MUTV HD has been working since the transponder change.
 
also forgot meridian south east , not just south,

178:6502:::::::ITV Meridian South East HD
 
How would I go about REMOVING a channel altogether from my channel line up? I'd like to do this systemically rather than by deleting the channel in something like webif. Is there some entry I can add to supplement.txt. Just as an example, ch 400 is always sat there as S1Test, I'd just like to remove it from line up at scan time.

Thanks
 
D'oh - I guess I should have looked at the new Supplement.txt above before asking this question, Now sorted, Thanks
 
Hi - Im using the latest version of Lraizers enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20160609_all.ipk - FTP'd over ran the scan, the channels are all there but are not populating, if I click on them the channel is there and it populates it and a couple of others trouble is I have to go through the whole lot to get them to show once I've put the box into standby I have the same problem. I've tried taking it off putting back on, updating the Vix image, restoring from a backup but I'm still having the same problems - is there anything you can suggest where its going wrong please??
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top