Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Ultimo crashes when setting recordings from within EPG since build 483 update.

Clabs

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
307
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Updated to build 483 this morning which went without issue. Since this update, box crashes when trying to set up any recordings from within the EPG.

Not made any changes to my settings nor installed any new plugins and it was working fine last night.

Interestingly, I tried rolling back to a few previous backups and they all show the same behaviour.

Has anyone else experienced this?


I have attached the resulting crashlog for info.

Cheers
 

Attachments

should be fix in next update, building it now.
 
OK - have updated to build 490 and for me, the problem remains.

Cheers
 
I've seen this problem occur occasionaly on an older build too. I think 270, but it would only happen occasionally. I had it happen around 3 times in 1 week, but then not after that.

Haven´t tested again, after first crash I´ve done confirmation and same thing happen.
 
2nd try should be in build 493 >
 
Just to follow up, performed update to build 502 and the problem is resolved :cool:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top