Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Ultimo Motor Issue

StuBFrost

New member
Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have an Ultimo running Vix and it would seem that the power supply isn't coping with my Dark Motor. It used to work fine but the motor doesn't seem to be moving the dish properly particularly when going a distance for example going from 0.8W to 28.2E.

I know the motor and dish are fine as my Spiderbox is working perfectly with them plus I have had them professionally checked.

I could use the Spiderbox to move the dish and then use the Ultimo to view channels but this is a bit messy as I would need to keep flicking to a different TV channel to view the Spiderbox to move the dish and then change TV channel again to watch on the Ultimo.

I wondered if it is possible to use a stand alone positioner with the Ultimo and Dark Motor. This would take the burden off the Ultimo to power/move the motor.

Thanks

Stu
 
It's definitely configured properly as it's been working fine for 2 years. It's been misbehaving for about 2 weeks now and my Spiderbox still works fine so I can only presume the Ultimo is not working properly.
 
I have the Vu+ Ultimo with Quad tuners and my motor moves like silk and it has been like that for ever. Check your config I´m sure if you allocate a specific turner like Tuner A as default it´s gonna work out right. My two cents.
 
Default tuner has nothing to do with this.
Of course the tuner config should be correct: could you tell us the setup?
One thing you could do is set 'increased voltage' to 'yes'.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top