Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Unable to download/install updates

Hamram

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
323
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi!

I would like to install the 320 packages available on the updates feed, but when I try to, the box turns itself off after only a short time. Is this maybe some kind of bug..?
 
Hi!

I would like to install the 320 packages available on the updates feed, but when I try to, the box turns itself off after only a short time. Is this maybe some kind of bug..?
Yes and a well reported one over the last few days, there has been a problem with the build environment and it takes a while to fully get up and running again
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top