Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Unable to download plugins

WILLJE

Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Points
5
Hi there

I,m using a vu+ duo2 on version 4.2.005

For some reason I'm unable to download plugins are the feeds down?

I'm getting this message "there has been an error please try again later"
 
I just tried it there
Working ok for me
Also on duo2 but ver 4.1.016
 
Last edited:
Thanks to Gerinemo for your response.

I've tried the normal things, powering the box down, I've checked that its connecting to the Internet and that all seems fine. I also get the same error message when I look for a software upgrade.

Anybody have any idea what it could be.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top