J
JOHNSTON
Guest
Hi Team
I used to run Black hole before switching to VIX and with black hole I literally did nothing to get this working it just appeared in my network list when I opened windows explorer on any laptop I could navigate the VU solo box.
This made copying files an absolute breeze but since installing VIX I have to use filezilla to access the folders in the box. I would like to go back to the glory days of it just appearing in my network list at the side of explorer. Is this possible?
I used to run Black hole before switching to VIX and with black hole I literally did nothing to get this working it just appeared in my network list when I opened windows explorer on any laptop I could navigate the VU solo box.
This made copying files an absolute breeze but since installing VIX I have to use filezilla to access the folders in the box. I would like to go back to the glory days of it just appearing in my network list at the side of explorer. Is this possible?
