Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

unable to flash gigablue ue

  • Thread starter Thread starter bacon_&_cabbage
  • Start date Start date
if you'r using windows 7 use the snipping tool
 
I'm not familiar with this box, but is there a button to press on startup to tell it to use the USB?
 
if you'r using windows 7 use the snipping tool


Best thing to do is do a screen dump of the uSB folder when you put the image onto it as mostly likely that's whats wrong

Yeah Im using windows 7 and have the windows 7 snipping tool, so what do I do next never done this before.
If you could give me some detailed in fo on how to do above be great.

Thanks for all help so far people on this headache
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Would this be a bootloader problem that i cant flash from the usb,
 
Best thing to do is do a screen dump of the uSB folder when you put the image onto it as mostly likely that's whats wrong

Yeah Im using windows 7 and have the windows 7 snipping tool, so what do I do next never done this before.
If you could give me some detailed in fo on how to do above be great.

Thanks for all help so far people on this headache

To use the windows snipping tool first make sure you have the folders open to exactly how you want them to be for the screen shot then hit the windows key and type snip then hit enter. from here you can choose they type of screen shot you want to take. as for the bootloader it's worth a try but i have never used a gigablue so not sure on the procedure for flashing the bootloader.
 
HOw do you install the latest bootloader I have downloaded and extracted the latest from the above link ( thanks judge)
Its left me with a burn and cfe.bin.
Do I just copy them to usb and install from there.
 
Sorted at last
Got it flashed at last This is how I did it.
Reformatted usb stick with cmd to Fat32. (Already was fat32)
Moved gigablue folder to usb stick.
Powered of the box, unplugged it, inserted usb key, let it off for about 10 mins
Switched it back on and got the prompt to re-flash by hitting ok.


I taught I was seeing things LOL:thumbsup:

Just like to thank everyone on here for their help and suggestions .

Thanks guys.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top