Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Unable to flash

  • Thread starter Thread starter djwoody
  • Start date Start date
D

djwoody

Guest
Hi.
I recently installed a new SlyQ skin for my Gigablue box, but it was constantly freezing and I was having to reboot.

Now I have tried to install a previous image backup and it it crashing half-way thru the flashing tool screen.
I have also tried to flash via a usb but the box does not detect the new image on the USB, then it boots back into my current image.

Could anyone help. Is there any way of getting the original settings back on the box? Maybe via FTP?

Chris
 
Use a good quality stick, preferably a Kingston 8Gb, formatted fat32. Make sure that the upgrade files are the only files on there and that there aren't any more sticks in any of the other usb ports. Do all that and you should be able to usb flash :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top