Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Unable to get CCcam 2.2.1 working

  • Thread starter Thread starter garry1312
  • Start date Start date
G

garry1312

Guest
Will not go in to much detail on this.

I have installed CCcam 2.2.1 from the 4Shared link on here. I then created a notepad renamed it cccam.cfg and ftp'd it over to /etc. went to softcam setup and tried to start it it says 'No config files found, please setup CCcam first in /etc/cccam.cfg.

Been awhile since I have used CCcam so unsure if I am missing something here but cant think for the life of me.

Also what should the permissions on the cfg file be 755?
 
make sure the file is named exactly CCcam.cfg and make sure it is saved as all files type and not a .txt file
 
didnt type it right mate had it all lower case. Really not got my thinking head on today to much excitement lol.
 
Have you installed CCcam to the ET 9x00 ??

The cccam.cfg file will only work if CCcam has been installed and it does not come pre installed with the ViX image.

EDIT - Didnt see the post above where it looks like it is sorted... GL Gary
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top