Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Unable to get network connection

  • Thread starter Thread starter tolmie
  • Start date Start date
T

tolmie

Guest
hi guys, used tspanel lastnight to update my channel list and ever since I cannot get the network card to work properly, using a cabled connection and when I try the network wizard it says your internet connection is not working, oh yes it is, i can sometimes get an ip address on the solo but not a nameserver and other times i cant get an ip address, tried hard reboot, cannot restart enigma without a memory error, i really dont want to wipe my box again, to much hassle, any ideas, driving me nuts. I get the impressions with enigma doing a proper reboot then the network service wont run properly.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top