Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Unable to install Cams or Flash

wba

New member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Got my HD800UE on Monday, and I was initially very impressed, it came from sponser with VIX in flash

I quickly managed to...

Set up network, picture, & motor through wizard
Downloaded Flip flop settings
Updated software online
Set up Rytec EPG on USB
Installed picons in flash (would not see usb for some reason)

Then I hit a brick wall trying to install the CAMS. I am trying to install CCCAM & MGcamd

I download two programs that did nothing, although I could connect through DCC, they did not connect to the box

I downloaded an url that gave me a list of softcams to install. I installed them but they do not show on the softcam menu?!! although CCCam.cfg is in the correct folder

I tried a factory reset but it wont give me the option to install the cams again and it does not wipe the picons in flash

So I have tried about 6 different USB sticks to flash a new image and I never get the option to re-install the image, it just boots and ignores the stick. (I have renamed noforce to force)

Suggestions would be appreciated
 
Last edited:
Gave in and flashed openmips, all is well, it even installs the cam on the wizard.
 
If your using the front usb port try the back port as this worked for me.

Front port makes a usb stick flash but doesnt pick it up the install files, same stick on the back port works.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top