Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Unable to install pluggins

  • Thread starter Thread starter Davy4475
  • Start date Start date
D

Davy4475

Guest
Hi, I've just updated to vix 3.0 808 on my vu duo after having a few issues with my hard drive which I resolved. I think. The problem I'm having now is when I go into download pluggins the box crashes. I have selected allow unstable updates but still no change. I'm really at a loss and hope you guys can help. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
how did you update ?, and if you used the online update option, from which build ?.
 
Fresh flash from 766.like I said I was having issue with the hard drive so updated

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
Upload one of the auto generated crash logs, otherwise we are only guessing...
Logs by default in /home/root/logs/
 
Got it sorted. I downloaded a skin and put in the wrong place

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top