Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Unable to install Red HD1 Skin

  • Thread starter Thread starter fuzzter
  • Start date Start date
F

fuzzter

Guest
Hi All,

I am having difficulty in trying to install the Red HD1 skin. It is probably something simple so sorry if this seems a dumb question. I have put the file to /usr/share/enigma2 but when I go to plugin brewer and press the green button to download plugins. Nothing gets downloaded or displayed. I have also looked in menu/setup/system/user interface/skin setup and there is nothing in there either. All I have is the default skins.

Can anyone help me out here

Thanks

Mark
 
Ive solved it, sorry for wasting a thread.


Hi All,

I am having difficulty in trying to install the Red HD1 skin. It is probably something simple so sorry if this seems a dumb question. I have put the file to /usr/share/enigma2 but when I go to plugin brewer and press the green button to download plugins. Nothing gets downloaded or displayed. I have also looked in menu/setup/system/user interface/skin setup and there is nothing in there either. All I have is the default skins.

Can anyone help me out here

Thanks

Mark
 
Would be a good idea to post what you did so others can learn/avoid issue too. Thread won't be wasted then.
 
Hi,

I went to the plugin browser, pressed the red button to delete plugins and a list came up of plugins to delete. So I exited back out and pressed the green button to download plugins and low and behold it downloaded plugins.




Would be a good idea to post what you did so others can learn/avoid issue too. Thread won't be wasted then.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top