I have attached the last part of the log that seems to relate to the point at which the mp3 file was selected. Part way through the log there were lots of lines saying "crc32!failed is ....etc." but I think these may relate to freesat channels that I had not selected?
playing 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:/media/hdd/Victims of Circumstance/01 Sideshow.mp3
[eDVBCAService] free slot 0 demux 0 for service 1:0:1:189D:7FD:2:11A0000:0:0:0::BBC 1 London
[eDVBCAService] free service 1:0:1:189D:7FD:2:11A0000:0:0:0::BBC 1 London
decoder state: play, vpid=-1, apid=-1
DEMUX_STOP - pcr - ok
DEMUX_STOP - video - ok
VIDEO_STOP - ok
AUDIO_STOP - ok
DEMUX_STOP - audio - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
DEMUX_STOP - ttx - ok
start release channel timer
eServiceMP3::construct!
eServiceMP3:

laybin2 uri=file:///media/hdd/Victims%20of%20Circumstance/01%20Sideshow.mp3
eServiceMP3::sorry, can't play: failed to create GStreamer pipeline!
PC: 77d6f51c
00000000 30008700 00000004 77d62cfc
00000000 006674b0 7fa39710 00000000
77fcd698 00013ddc 00000000 f0000000
74534720 00000000 70207265 7fa39558
00000000 77788a24 757e24d8 00000000
77d44390 0067a298 00000000 00620000
000011f2 77d6f4f4 00000001 00000000
77db3bc0 7fa395b0 006674b0 77d73038
As a final action, i will try to dump a bit of code.
I just hope that this won't crash.
77d6f51c: 00 00 43 c0 01 00 61 24 00 00 41 e0 fc ff 20 10 00 00 00 00 0f 00 00 00 01 00 02 24 06 00 62 10 (end)
-------
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)
]]>
</enigma2crashlog>