Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Unable to save tuner(s) configuration

  • Thread starter Thread starter TeroN
  • Start date Start date
T

TeroN

Guest
Hi guys. I've been stuck at this for a year now.

I have a VU+ Ultimo running OpenVix (some Hades version from early 2016 maybe).

I have been unable to run a newer version because of one single showstopper:
I cannot save my tuner configuration! I make all the correct selections and press save, but the settings simply aren't saved.
So naturally the autotuner cannot find any channels, making the box useless.

I have an image backup of the old version, and I can always revert to that and get the box working again.
But I'd like to update to latest OpenVix....

Where is the tuner information stored on disk? Maybe I could delete the file altogether or clean it manually?
Any other ideas maybe?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top