Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Unable to start SAMBA

  • Thread starter Thread starter peakey
  • Start date Start date
P

peakey

Guest
Hi All,

I recently updated to Vix v3.0 Build 204 which i am very happy with however i have a problem with enabling SAMBA.

When i attempt to start or enable autostart I get brief VIX logo then nothing, it still says stopped and autostart disabled.

I have tried rebooting the box and restarting the network but no luck.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
 
LOL, so you 'updated' to a very old build then (we're on build 420 now)?
Please update again and see if your issue is still there.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top