Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] Unable to tune channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter bartjunited
  • Start date Start date
B

bartjunited

Guest
Since this morning I have been unable to tune my cable channels using ABM

I am getting a message of Tune Failed when trying to watch a channel.
So as this worked perfectly last night as I was watching Sky Sports I thought it might be a retune of frequencies.
Therefore trying to retune the channels using ABM.

However getting a message saying it failed to tune on Tuner A or Tuner B.

I have tried to update the provider files in ABM but this didnt help

Any ideas

TIA Bart
 
ABM threads are meant to have debug logs. Saves the question after question of what settings you are using
 
2. Check your tuner configuration is still correct.

3. Double check your cabling, ensure nothing has worked loose.



1. Check the Virgin status page for any issues in your area.





In the ABM section, there is a sticky thread, it has full details/instructions about log files. But before you do that, perform a manual, complete scan. If you don't find any channels at all, there is a signal issue. it's no point checking ABM.
 
Last edited:
2. Check your tuner configuration is still correct.
checked all ok

3. Double check your cabling, ensure nothing has worked loose.
checked all ok


1. Check the Virgin status page for any issues in your area.

checked all ok



perform a manual, complete scan.
did this and all I get are 4 blue bars when it runs the scans??
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top