Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Unable to uninstall openwebif

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermec
  • Start date Start date
F

fermec

Guest
Hi There

I have installed ViX-2.3.204 Image on my vu+ Duo and it is fantastic, but in the plugins menue is openwebif and I cant get this to work, I have heard after doing a search that this dosent work and to uninstall it and install the old on, the thing is I cant uninstall openwebif.

Does anyone know how to uninstall this.

Cheers

Fermec
 
OK sorted it need to set port to 88 not 80 or 8080.

Works fine on port 88

Fermec
 
The Open WEB-IF work perfectly well on all ports. I use it with the default port 80, so I don't need to add a port to the browser's address.
Only if you have also the WEB-IF-old installed, you have to take care that they use different ports.
 
Yeah, what can I say? I have some 7 boxes here, all on ViX, all using the Open WEB-IF with port 80; no problems using Firefox, IE or Chrome.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top