Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Unable to update Vix image

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brownbread
  • Start date Start date
B

Brownbread

Guest
Hi guys pretty new to this, I purchased my box already set up but now it has started playing up with menus, Epg screen etc just flashing up randomly. I thought it may need an update on the vix image but i cannot get it to work.

I have downloaded the image and put it on usb, I turn the box off via the rocker switch, Insert the usb and power back back on but nothing happens. I see the usb flashing but the box just boots up normally. Please help.
 
Hi guys pretty new to this, I purchased my box already set up but now it has started playing up with menus, Epg screen etc just flashing up randomly. I thought it may need an update on the vix image but i cannot get it to work.

I have downloaded the image and put it on usb, I turn the box off via the rocker switch, Insert the usb and power back back on but nothing happens. I see the usb flashing but the box just boots up normally. Please help.

You have to press the power button on the receiver when prompted.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi i do not get a prompt? It just loads up straight to the channels?
 
Hi thanks for your help, I have tried everything on the guide but still have no joy, It just loads up with no prompts to push the power button
 
do you have any other usb sticks in the box ? Remove them first
 
Agree with bellejt. If I don't remove my rear usb stick first, which I use for timeshift, epg and picons, the box doesn't read the stick in the front port with the image on.
 
Hi guys thanks for your responses, I have tried both ports front and rear but i get the same thing, Ive tried different usb sticks as well, All running FAT32 and formatted them. I think i'm gonna give up, I will just put up with the menus randomly appearing. Like i say i purchased it all set up, For all i know the box could be a clone, I just don't know.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top