Rahat786786
New member
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2012
- Messages
- 369
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi guys, been a long time since I posted. Hope you all are well!
I recently bought a Bose soundbar which comes with a universal remote and I managed to link it to my Xtrend.
The only issue is that the button mapping is all over the place e.g. Ok on the remote registers as standby. I know Vix has a built in button mapper but any changes I make to this remote also affects the Xtrend remote. Is it possible to back up the mapping settings before I make changes? Also will a fresh install wipe the mapping changes I make?
Thanks
I recently bought a Bose soundbar which comes with a universal remote and I managed to link it to my Xtrend.
The only issue is that the button mapping is all over the place e.g. Ok on the remote registers as standby. I know Vix has a built in button mapper but any changes I make to this remote also affects the Xtrend remote. Is it possible to back up the mapping settings before I make changes? Also will a fresh install wipe the mapping changes I make?
Thanks