Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

up button list options help please.

  • Thread starter Thread starter houghton19
  • Start date Start date
H

houghton19

Guest
Hi guys. I had to do a update last night so updated to Apollo 153 from 37.

I done a backup from my Zeus image as this worked last time and everything just worked how it was. Now I went to bed thinking everything was identical but have a moody wife this morning as it wasn't.

When she pressed the up button she used to be greeted with a list "all chan's, entertainment, kids etc". Now it loads into the channel list.

Can anyone tell me what options I need to do to make it back to how it was please.


Thanks in advance.
 
You should not be using a Zeus made settings backup on the newer Apollo series images especially with the Vu+ range as they have undergone a linux kernel upgrade. You may not notice any issues at the moment but there is no telling what issues could crop up later as a result.
 
OK thanks. Going that now. So I guess the Apollo back up, based on the Zeus will be a no go either.
 
Correct as it is also based on a old kernel.

The settings side should still be fine but any plugins that you have in the backup could cause issues as they were built for the older kernel and we simply don't have the time or man power to go through every conceivable plugin out there to check, so to be safe I would just reflash and setup from fresh.
 
I'm in the middle of that now. Just a pain when it was working. Worst part was I only had to upgrade because my EPG wasn't downloading...... After upgrade I realised on of my sat cables had come loose when I put the new TV up last week.

Thanks for the advise but do you know which option it is in case it does it again (up button from original question) thanks.
 
Anyone any ideas please. Had a new install. When I now press up I get all the channels (starts at the channel your on) but I would like it to give me category lists please, ie sport kids movies. Thanks.
 
if you ran abm your favourites will be in the blue button section.
 
Hi.
Try this setting:-
Setup > System > Channel Selection Settings > Always show bouquets. Set to yes.
Stu.
 
ABM does not afffect how you acces the chanels/bouquets. Thread will be moved out of the ABM section.

You can also access the list of bouquets by pressing the TV button on your remote if you have.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top