Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Update 5.0.023 all stations black - timeout PAT

setting files 5.0.026 versus 5.0.020

Dear all

These are the setting files. a) 5.0.20 b) 5.0.026

Hope you can read out something.

Thanks a lot
nekrub2
 

Attachments

I got a message after switching to Client mode on my Mutant HD1200 -- It read unable to read PAT then something about Data.

And that was on teh latest update as well. May not be connected at all to your issue but thought I would drop in.
 
Hi FlyiingPig,
Problems reading PAT in both cased. They could be related - even with different error messages.
Hope that one of the cracks find out what is fishy.
Thanks a lot
nekrub2
 
Posting for reference purposes only

5.0 020
Code:
config.Nims.0.configMode=loopthrough
config.Nims.1.diseqcA=130
config.Nims.1.diseqcB=192
config.Nims.1.diseqcMode=diseqc_a_b

5.0 025
Code:
config.Nims.0.configMode=nothing
config.Nims.1.diseqcA=130
config.Nims.1.diseqcB=192
config.Nims.1.diseqcMode=diseqc_a_b
 
Hi Abu Banjaz

I am confused, on tuner A I manually entered loopthrough. When I have time I will redo a plain installation, writing loopthrough again and check what is written in the settings. I never new that there is an option "nothing". Will report soon.
Thanks nekrub2
 
Hi Abu Banjaz

There is indeed a bug. When setting up the tuner configuration from scratch and you enter loop through the system stores "none". I tested this today. When you modify this at a later stage it keeps loopthrough. > Nevertheless the problem of time-out on reading PAT stays.

Best regards
nekrub2
 
new try with 5.0.031
Couch update from 5.020 - same behaviour as described before PAT timeout. Only the startup station is clear. When I change the startup station the new one is clear and all others have time-out. >> So I go back to 5.0.20 which works perfectly well for TV, Hbbtv, Youtube and most plugins.
 
new try with bulid 5.1.002
USB flashing with 5.1.002 - restore 5.020 settings
Result: Startup channel is clear, when switching to other free channels still PAT time-out.

Conclusion: The bug is obviously not yet fixed. So I go back to 5.0.020.
 
Last edited:
Manual installation of build 5.1.003 with USB. No settings restored, signal search done and all setup adaptions made.
Good news: no more PAT time-outs.

Small setback: Restore of setting from 5.0.020 was not possible. It toiok me a while until I had all settings and plugins in place.

Anyway - Thanks a lot to the builders of 5.1.003.
nekrub2
 
Small setback: Restore of setting from 5.0.020 was not possible. It toiok me a while until I had all settings and plugins in place.
That should have worked, what sort of problems did you encounter?
 
Hi ccs

It said something of a missing directory. Unfortunately I did not activate the log before. But I would not like to retry it now.
Anyway thanks a lot
nekrub2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top