garryboy New member Joined Jun 26, 2012 Messages 537 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 4, 2013 #1 Im on build 600 Im getting flashing green dot on infobar. But theres no update when I check Is 600 latest build? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Im on build 600 Im getting flashing green dot on infobar. But theres no update when I check Is 600 latest build? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Larry-G V.I.P , Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 32,540 Reaction score 405 Points 0 Age 48 Feb 4, 2013 #2 garryboy said: Im on build 600 Im getting flashing green dot on infobar. But theres no update when I check Is 600 latest build? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2 Click to expand... issue the following command via a telnet session and it will fix that error. opkg install enigma2-fonts --force-overwrite
garryboy said: Im on build 600 Im getting flashing green dot on infobar. But theres no update when I check Is 600 latest build? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2 Click to expand... issue the following command via a telnet session and it will fix that error. opkg install enigma2-fonts --force-overwrite
G gordyboy Guest Feb 4, 2013 #3 tried the update got the same font error do you send the telnet message before updating or after? thanks
tried the update got the same font error do you send the telnet message before updating or after? thanks
Larry-G V.I.P , Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 32,540 Reaction score 405 Points 0 Age 48 Feb 4, 2013 #4 Try this in telnet. init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade When you see that error enter the command as below opkg install enigma2-fonts --force-overwrite once thats done issue the reboot command init 3
Try this in telnet. init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade When you see that error enter the command as below opkg install enigma2-fonts --force-overwrite once thats done issue the reboot command init 3
Larry-G V.I.P , Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 32,540 Reaction score 405 Points 0 Age 48 Feb 10, 2013 #5 moved this here and out of the http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20200-New-ViX-Team-VU-Duo-OE3-0 Thread, please in future be more mindful of where you post when asking for help.
moved this here and out of the http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20200-New-ViX-Team-VU-Duo-OE3-0 Thread, please in future be more mindful of where you post when asking for help.