P
pigsfoot
Guest
Hi, I have a solo2 running VIX which was purchased from world of satellite and imaged by them around 4 months ago. To date I have not had to touch it as it works great but I would like to update it as tried to get a new skin over the last few days but the plug in menu option keeps saying feeds are down.
Reading the forums it seems that I may be on an old version which is no longer supported but I don't know how to find out.
I have read the forum on how to update the box which seems pretty straight forward so my question is ....
If I backup the box first does that backup store just settings or the whole current vix image. All I want to do is store my current settings and restore them rather than having to set the box up from scratch. Is that possible ?
IF someone can let me know where to look to find the current version as well I would appreciate it.
Thanks..
Reading the forums it seems that I may be on an old version which is no longer supported but I don't know how to find out.
I have read the forum on how to update the box which seems pretty straight forward so my question is ....
If I backup the box first does that backup store just settings or the whole current vix image. All I want to do is store my current settings and restore them rather than having to set the box up from scratch. Is that possible ?
IF someone can let me know where to look to find the current version as well I would appreciate it.
Thanks..