Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] update

alan1812

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
197
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Wales
turned my vu+ duo on today and I could see that there was an update so I went to image manager and downloaded it I then flashed my vu duo and restored settings but when it started I found in soft cam manager I had two oscams the one I had already installed and a new one but I could only remove the new one In plugins so I reflashed it without using restore and there was no oscam in softcam manager so downloaded from plugins and all ok now
just thought it might help anyone else who as this happen
and thanks for putting the picons back in feeds
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top