Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Updated drivers for the nano

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dhawkin
  • Start date Start date
D

Dhawkin

Guest
Hi,

I'm just wondering if there was any update on the ETA for the new tm nano drivers to fix the various issues when using the Helios image. I tried email technomate support, but I'm yet to hear back.

Thanks.
 
Flash Apollo. The pink screen issue is not as bad, but still present. However, playback of recorded files is a bit "laggy", possibly timeshift too. Most other functions work fine.

Unfortunately, no update from them on the forum.:confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top