filmman
Member
Updated to 2.4 135 file structure changed
Just updated my Solo from 128 to 135 and my file structure has changed. Normally the recordings are in hdd/movie but now they are in media/sda1/movie. sda1 also holds all files that were originally in hdd/ including my picon file. The box has found the new location of the picon file as they are showing but has not re-mapped for recordings, I can change this in the settings. Before I make the change Is this going to be the new structure or has something gone wrong?
Thank you
filmman.
Just updated my Solo from 128 to 135 and my file structure has changed. Normally the recordings are in hdd/movie but now they are in media/sda1/movie. sda1 also holds all files that were originally in hdd/ including my picon file. The box has found the new location of the picon file as they are showing but has not re-mapped for recordings, I can change this in the settings. Before I make the change Is this going to be the new structure or has something gone wrong?
Thank you
filmman.
Last edited: