Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Updates have stopped been advertised

iwg

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Messages
150
Reaction score
1
Points
0
I am currently running Appollo 55 but have noticed that the green flashing icon on status bar no longer flashes to indicate a new version. When I check Setup->Software update, it advises me that there is "Nothing to Update". At first I thought the next few builds might just be unstable but as we've just seen 70 (and a 70HD - I assume that is HD on the menu's as opposed to any channels previously discussed?) I guess there is something wrong. I know I can download and reflash a 70 build but would like to get the auto-update thing working again. Any advice please?
 
There was a problem with the update icon which has been fixed from build 062 onwards.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
There was a problem with the update icon which has been fixed from build 062 onwards.


Thanks Phoenix - so if I reflash using 70 (or HD-70) download I assume that will fix both the update icon and the Software Update via Setup menu. And get me back up to date. THanks for very quick reply
 
There was a problem with the update icon which has been fixed from build 062 onwards.


Thanks Phoenix - so if I reflash using 70 (or HD-70) download I assume that will fix both the update icon and the Software Update via Setup menu. And get me back up to date. THanks for very quick reply
 
sorry Pheonix - got timed out whilst adjusting my screen position settings - all was OK with the new 70 HD version apart from that. I had to reflash off USB stick rather than the downloaded image though. A backup of App-55 loaded most of my stuff OK - apart from of course the SD-HD channel swaps for my region. THanks again

PS Nee OpenVix HD does look good
 
sorry Pheonix - got timed out whilst adjusting my screen position settings - all was OK with the new 70 HD version apart from that. I had to reflash off USB stick rather than the downloaded image though. A backup of App-55 loaded most of my stuff OK - apart from of course the SD-HD channel swaps for my region. THanks again

PS Nee OpenVix HD does look good

Same issue here - stuck on 055.

seems like the official image site is down too....
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top