Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Rytec/RyVIX-UK XMLTV] Updates on weekends causing clash issues

technofobe

New member
Joined
Mar 29, 2017
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am confused it has happened in the past and it has now happened the last 2 weekends,
I have an extrend et8500 using 2 sat tuners
I wake up to an error on screen my auto timmer could not add new timers and when i try to add a new recording it comes up with clashes all week! that were not there the day before, say i have gardener world bbc 2 7am followed by car sos channel4 8am they say clash at 8am and ignores there are 2 tuners and is ok.
I have to do updates untill monday or tuesday when it disapears.
is some one using a bad document to creat updates and causing problems for multi tuner users?
how do i turn off updates until they are fault free and stable for all users?

technophobe (because i cant understand forums but it is the only way modern suport seems to be) .
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top