Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Updating Image

crx

New member
Joined
May 29, 2014
Messages
235
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
46
Hi guys,

I'm sure this has been covered a million times and apologies for asking the question but I want to update my solo 2 to the latest image and want to double check if I preform a backup through backup manager will this back up all my settings including cams etc or should I use the Image manager, and is there anything that wont be backed up.

Can I install a new image from vix or do I need to install from a usb stick?

Thanks Again for any help.

Tony :thumbsup:
 
First things first. What image are you on now? Menu > Information > About


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Create a settings backup in "Backup Manager". This will save your cam configs and other settings.

To be on the safe side, make an image backup using "Image Manager" so you can revert if you need to.

Flash new image. It does not matter if you flash using Image Manager or using USB.
After flashing, you can restore the settings which will also contains the cam configs. Install the cams from the plugin downloads section as well as any other plugins you want.
 
I presume things like skins etc wont be transferred?
 
Cheers guys worked a treat, just need to do my duo 2 now.:thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top