Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Updating loop.

sandiego69

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I keep having the flashing dot to indicate an update is available but after checking it only shows 1 package to download. I then perform the update which reboots m/c as usual but repeatedly it still shows an update is needed.
 
This has been covered multiple times, In Helios build 017 there is one bootlog file missing, this is what is triggering the update notification and has been fixed for the new image, it wont affect in any way your receiver or how it operates, if it is irritating you just disable the software update notification option for the time being until Apollo is released.
 
Thank you for prompt reply. I must have missed that information.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top