R
rob78
Guest
Hello people thanks for having me on your forum, just joined today and already I've been inspired to upgrade my Skybox f5s by what I've read on various threads, seems I could have made a better decision on my first box and it seems that the adage of buy cheap, buy twice may be appropriate, so any recommendations on what I should go with as an upgrade would be appreciated.
My biggest bugbear with the f5 is the naff epg, or rather its the missus's biggest bugbear so to keep in her good books I've narrowed it down to a possible of three boxes to go for. These three look like they may fill my needs but if anyone can point out any negatives before I jump in and buy it would be appreciated
bm7000
vu+ duo
technomate nano - 2t
In an ideal world Id probably go with the VU+ Ultimo but until I win the lotto I'm looking sub £200.
My biggest bugbear with the f5 is the naff epg, or rather its the missus's biggest bugbear so to keep in her good books I've narrowed it down to a possible of three boxes to go for. These three look like they may fill my needs but if anyone can point out any negatives before I jump in and buy it would be appreciated
bm7000
vu+ duo
technomate nano - 2t
In an ideal world Id probably go with the VU+ Ultimo but until I win the lotto I'm looking sub £200.