R
RobHardley
Guest
Hi guys and gals.
I'm after some advice/opinions on Vu+ boxes.
I currently have a beloved Humax HDR T2 and a Skybox F5.
The Skybox was my tentative step into the satellite world, but its functionality is reflective of its low price, very basic/minimal.
So I'm looking to upgrade, I'd like the Humax functionality, nice epg, slick recording (including series link), streaming to PC/Tablet.
My current choice would be the Solo 2, but I'd also been looking at TM 2T from Technomate, but the big decsion is.. is the Duo 2 worth the extra money?
Any opinion gratefully received.
Rob.
I'm after some advice/opinions on Vu+ boxes.
I currently have a beloved Humax HDR T2 and a Skybox F5.
The Skybox was my tentative step into the satellite world, but its functionality is reflective of its low price, very basic/minimal.
So I'm looking to upgrade, I'd like the Humax functionality, nice epg, slick recording (including series link), streaming to PC/Tablet.
My current choice would be the Solo 2, but I'd also been looking at TM 2T from Technomate, but the big decsion is.. is the Duo 2 worth the extra money?
Any opinion gratefully received.
Rob.
