Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Upgrade from DUO to Ultimo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wilfman
  • Start date Start date
W

wilfman

Guest
I currently have the VU DUO running the latest version of VIX software which is an excellent image.
Very happy with the DUO, but I am unsure if I should upgrade to the Ultimo?

I use the DUO as a mediaplayer as well as other uses.

I would like the DUO2 from reading the spec's, but there is no firm release date for this unit and I am looking at buying a new one in the next couple of weeks.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks in advance.
 
Image wise everything is same bar hw additions.

You will get everything ever so faster with the Ultimo and the option of make it triple tuner.

Not sure if it actually plays any more media format as never realised used other than mts amdn mpeg.

The DUO2 is mooted to be released around Christmas so not too long now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top