- What type of support thread are you creating?
- Support question
- What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
- 6.9.001
- Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
- YES
- Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
- YES
Hi everyone,
As per title, I went from 6.6.003 to 6.9.001 and the channels from one of my IPTV suppliers are no longer accessible. Those from a second supplier still work fine but I need the first set too, so I can record. I'm far from an expert in these things but have tried for days and days to try and sort this on my own but no joy. I'll put below some info, I think, might help, along with all the things I've tried. The channels definitely still work as I can access them from an android phone, etc. and also from another box elsewhere, still on 6.6.
I have tried searching for others with this problem or a solution but no joy. If I am being blind and there is a thread about this then please let me know and accept my apologies.
Model: VU+ Duo4K SE
Image 6.9.001 (Release)
BMX: 1.77-20260626
Xstreamity: 5.51-20260627
Both IPTV logins are http rather than https
Things I've tried:
1) Fresh install, using multiboot, both restoring settings and from scratch but same result.
2) I tried a fresh boot with the older OpenVix image but found I couldn't then download the BMX and Xstreamity plugins.
3) After a lot of reading, I tried downloading ServiceApp and changing to 5002 but still no change, other than everything running more slowly.
4) I think I have also tried all combinations of 4097, DVB(1) and 5002 along with combinations of Chrome 145, Firefox 125 and Android. Currently on Chrome 145 and 4097.
Best I can manage is all terrestrial and satellite channels working fine as well as those from one of my IPTV suppliers but the other just won't load, in neither BMX nor Xstreamity. Same with VOD, etc. No message or buffering, just won't work at all.
The supplier isn't interested as they, quite rightly, point out that nothing has change at their end, its my problem and my box. I have friends and family with the same supplier and similar box and the same thing has happened with those who updated their OpenVix. Others still on 6.6 are fine.
What have I missed and what should I change?
I'll put a log below (UNs and PWs removed) from where I rebooted the box, starting on a terrestrial channel before trying one from the supplier that won't work (marked as XXXXX) and then one from the other supplier that DOES work (marked YYYYY).
I really have tried everything I can think of or find online and would be super grateful if anyone has had the same problem and found a solution. Happy to provide my line details to a trusted member, if that would help and they have the time to look.
Many thanks,
Chris
As per title, I went from 6.6.003 to 6.9.001 and the channels from one of my IPTV suppliers are no longer accessible. Those from a second supplier still work fine but I need the first set too, so I can record. I'm far from an expert in these things but have tried for days and days to try and sort this on my own but no joy. I'll put below some info, I think, might help, along with all the things I've tried. The channels definitely still work as I can access them from an android phone, etc. and also from another box elsewhere, still on 6.6.
I have tried searching for others with this problem or a solution but no joy. If I am being blind and there is a thread about this then please let me know and accept my apologies.
Model: VU+ Duo4K SE
Image 6.9.001 (Release)
BMX: 1.77-20260626
Xstreamity: 5.51-20260627
Both IPTV logins are http rather than https
Things I've tried:
1) Fresh install, using multiboot, both restoring settings and from scratch but same result.
2) I tried a fresh boot with the older OpenVix image but found I couldn't then download the BMX and Xstreamity plugins.
3) After a lot of reading, I tried downloading ServiceApp and changing to 5002 but still no change, other than everything running more slowly.
4) I think I have also tried all combinations of 4097, DVB(1) and 5002 along with combinations of Chrome 145, Firefox 125 and Android. Currently on Chrome 145 and 4097.
Best I can manage is all terrestrial and satellite channels working fine as well as those from one of my IPTV suppliers but the other just won't load, in neither BMX nor Xstreamity. Same with VOD, etc. No message or buffering, just won't work at all.
The supplier isn't interested as they, quite rightly, point out that nothing has change at their end, its my problem and my box. I have friends and family with the same supplier and similar box and the same thing has happened with those who updated their OpenVix. Others still on 6.6 are fine.
What have I missed and what should I change?
I'll put a log below (UNs and PWs removed) from where I rebooted the box, starting on a terrestrial channel before trying one from the supplier that won't work (marked as XXXXX) and then one from the other supplier that DOES work (marked YYYYY).
I really have tried everything I can think of or find online and would be super grateful if anyone has had the same problem and found a solution. Happy to provide my line details to a trusted member, if that would help and they have the time to look.
Many thanks,
Chris
