Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] upgrading from Apollo 33 to 37.........not!

  • Thread starter Thread starter crackajack
  • Start date Start date
C

crackajack

Guest
Hi had problems when upgrading from Apollo 33 to 37 on a Duo. Even when I do a USB re flash I can go through all the set up then it will just hang there, the spinning VIX symbol getting slower and slower then I have to switch the Duo off!. Ive had to go back to Apollo 32 and start again. Its working on this version.

Any ideas? Thanks
 
It took my Vu+Duo 45 minutes to do an online update to Apollo 37. I thought for a while that it was not going to happen!
 
I've similar problem with my GIgablue Quad when moving from Apollo 24 to any version up (I tried 25, 30, 32, 35, 37). I tried both with USB stick as well as couch flash method.

It just seem to hang in USB method and while trying Couch flash method, pop up dialog box saying something like "image restore in progress, please wait" with timer for 60 seconds. After 60 seconds dialog box disappers and I see new folder image restore created under /media/hdd/imagebackups/

Any idea anyone?
 
No that is for the Gigablue receivers, there are currently no new bootloader updates for the Vu+ receivers nor have there been for about a year and a half.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
so any idea why Im having this problem?
 
Yes, you are right. I didn't read Vu +Duo. Worked on my Gigablue Quad.
 
Are you still having problems going from Apollo 033 to 037?
 
can you ssh into the box and extract any logs, maybe /var/log/messages and if there are any enigma ones?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top