J
Joe90
Guest
Hi,
Just installed PV using the in-buit Plugin loader.
It downloaded, and auto installed. On selecting PV from the MENU button, it went into settings, having green screened once. Then went into Wizard on next boot so carried on and told it to autostart (what a fool i am).
Now it just keeps looping with Green screen, and re-startting. Cant get to menu to stop it or remove plug-in. I know I can telnet in whilst its doing this but have no idead how to stop it looping.
I took both an image and settings backup before installing.
Pls help stop the looping
Just installed PV using the in-buit Plugin loader.
It downloaded, and auto installed. On selecting PV from the MENU button, it went into settings, having green screened once. Then went into Wizard on next boot so carried on and told it to autostart (what a fool i am).
Now it just keeps looping with Green screen, and re-startting. Cant get to menu to stop it or remove plug-in. I know I can telnet in whilst its doing this but have no idead how to stop it looping.
I took both an image and settings backup before installing.
Pls help stop the looping